Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 24th January 2011, 22:39   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up A Big Hello to Dear Bhpians!

Dear All Bhpians,
I can’t express my feeling in words, “O my God” This is the moment I am waiting for last 6 months. After 20 more attempts I saw the mail with subject “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!”. I jumped out of chair literally. Opened the mail without losing a moment and started writing my introduction.

(You can't believe my all friends greeted me and asking for party as they know how desperate I am about this)

First of all I would like to thanks Team BHP Team for accepting my request.

I am software engineer by profession and an auto freak by passion I am guy with average knowledge about the engines, I sat behind the wheel for first time when I was in 7th STD, and it was Premier Padmini with steering mounted gears. That was start of my Auto passion; it went ahead with Tata 407, Mahindra Utility, Ford Endeavor, Hyundai Accent Viva and Maruti Estlio. All other vehicle is owned by my family, except Accent Viva and Estilo.
Presently my garage have Royal Enfield STD 350, and Estilo, I like to travel but on driver seat. I had a trip long drive in last year which is about 1200 kms with my wife on Bullet; it was from Pune to Goa and this year planning for Leh.
I am also interested in jeep and gypsy; I am impressed by Thar however waiting for
HT & AC version as I will use it for long trips.
I am very glad to be a part of such nice forum and being with knowledgeable people who contribute to keep this forum a number one Indian auto forum.

I am fan of people here, some of them are Jeep Captain, Sudarshan, HVK, Khan Sultan, GTO, milecruncher, tramway, xtreme power (Alan), Jassy, starter, abheekg (Doc), DB sir and many more.

Thanks,
Vishal.
Old 24th January 2011, 23:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: A Big Hello to Dear Bhpians!

Welcome onboard, Vishal.

I bet that almost all the moderators of our forum might be knowing you, considering the fact that you succeeded in making them accept your membership in your 20th try. I know how great it feels to be a part of India's best automotive forum. After reading your intro, I feel that you're in a state, which words could but poorly express.

I know, you might be having interesting experiences to share with us. But, before you start sharing your views and experiences, do get familiarised with the rules of the forum.

Catch you somewhere around the forum.

EDIT : Out of curiosity, let me ask you to clarify whether the '20th' attempt part is a typo or not.

Last edited by Klub Class : 24th January 2011 at 23:37.
Old 25th January 2011, 01:56   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard Vishal.

Well, I thought i was the one who tried more attempts to get membership but you have bet me. I know how it feels to get the membership after numerous attempts. Congratulations on your membership.

Please have your travelogues coming in and do take a pit stop in announcement section to understand how the forum works.

Happy and safe driving.
Old 25th January 2011, 04:42   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Vishal, I look forward to your active participation in the discussions and the tapri meets if you are interested (note to self: attend a tapri meet )
Old 25th January 2011, 11:08   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard Vishal! 20th times a charm they say, so well done! Persistence will get you to the finish line for sure. Hope to catch you around the forums!
Old 25th January 2011, 12:23   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Welcome Vishal, I look forward to your active participation in the discussions and the tapri meets if you are interested (note to self: attend a tapri meet )

Thanks for invitation Selfdrive, yes I am surely interested and went through your thread about tapri meet as well however I was not the registered member at that time.

Next I am will join you guys.
Old 25th January 2011, 17:22   #7
BHPian

Welcome aboard.
I too had o try for n number of times before I was finally accepted. But its worth the effort.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers!!
Old 25th January 2011, 18:13   #8
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Vishal to Team BHP, hope your wish of getting the AC and HT Thar materialize soon Have a great stay!
Old 25th January 2011, 18:22   #9
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: A Big Hello to Dear Bhpians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheelz View Post
Welcome aboard.
I too had o try for n number of times before I was finally accepted. But its worth the effort.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers!!
Hey Sheelz thanks buddy !

I am fan of your own jet, safari GX, I have went through your thread when I was just a reader and now its time to appreciate. Very well written review keep it up.

Thanks,
Vishal.
Closed Thread