Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2005, 18:32   #1
BHPian
 
RacingForIndia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 474
Thanked: 11 Times
Arrow Hi guys

I love cars and everything thatís got to do with it. I am a die-hard fan of F1 and am looking forward to some healthy discussions on cars and races on here.
RacingForIndia is offline  
Old 30th December 2005, 18:51   #2
Senior - BHPian
 
lamborghini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,532
Thanked: 1,084 Times
Default

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
lamborghini is offline  
Old 30th December 2005, 18:57   #3
BHPian
 
RacingForIndia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 474
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Thanks dude. Hope to get some steamy conversations regarding F1 started on this forum.
RacingForIndia is offline  
Old 30th December 2005, 19:18   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
Shan2nu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hubli - Karnata
Posts: 5,525
Thanked: 81 Times
Default

Quote:
Hope to get some steamy conversations regarding F1 started on this forum.
Do a search on threads related to F1. You'l find many.

Shan2nu
Shan2nu is offline  
Old 30th December 2005, 19:59   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
revtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,987
Thanked: 35 Times
Default

hey dude
welcome to tbhp and enjoy your stay.


Rev
revtech is offline  
Old 30th December 2005, 21:06   #6
BHPian
 
general_neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Abudhabi
Posts: 162
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Hey bro..
Welcome to Team-Bhp.. The Home to automobile enthusiasts...
I used to watch F1 pretty close few years ago.. But now things have changed for me...
Enjoy...
Chill and peace....
general_neo is offline  
Old 30th December 2005, 21:25   #7
BHPian
 
Badcheetah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 123
Thanked: 2 Times
Thumbs up

Hi there Dude ,

Nice Call sign you have there "RacingForIndia" .

A friend of mine Karun Chandhok used to have a similar website address .
Well another F1 Freek to join the Forum . Time to Party ...

F1 is the Best . (Thats how i feel )
Well anyways have a blast of a time here and looking forward to bump in two you at the Motorsports section ...

Happy New Year to you and your dear ones ..

Have fun .....
Badcheetah is offline  
Old 30th December 2005, 22:00   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
Godfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bangalore / Atlanta
Posts: 1,387
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Hi Bro.. Welcome to teambhp. enjoy your stay here and have a happy new year
Godfather is offline  
Old 31st December 2005, 12:23   #9
BHPian
 
RacingForIndia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 474
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu
Do a search on threads related to F1. You'l find many.

Shan2nu
I'm already on a couple of them.
RacingForIndia is offline  
Old 31st December 2005, 12:27   #10
BHPian
 
RacingForIndia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 474
Thanked: 11 Times
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcheetah
Hi there Dude ,

Nice Call sign you have there "RacingForIndia" .

A friend of mine Karun Chandhok used to have a similar website address .
Well another F1 Freek to join the Forum . Time to Party ...

F1 is the Best . (Thats how i feel )
Well anyways have a blast of a time here and looking forward to bump in two you at the Motorsports section ...

Happy New Year to you and your dear ones ..

Have fun .....
I like KC and though I didnt follow his exploits in the Nissian Series very closely, he has impressed me enough.
I am a McLaren fan, and follow F1 like its nobodies business.
Since you're a friend of KC, do let him know that there are a lot of guys hoping to see him at the pinnacle of motosports.
Thanks, for the wishes and hope u have a healthy and prosperous new years.
RacingForIndia is offline  
Old 31st December 2005, 12:28   #11
BHPian
 
RacingForIndia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 474
Thanked: 11 Times
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech
hey dude
welcome to tbhp and enjoy your stay.


Rev
Thanks dude. This seems like a great place to hang out.
RacingForIndia is offline  
Old 31st December 2005, 12:30   #12
BHPian
 
RacingForIndia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 474
Thanked: 11 Times
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
Hi Bro.. Welcome to teambhp. enjoy your stay here and have a happy new year
Wish you the same and more. Looking forward .....
RacingForIndia is offline  
Old 31st December 2005, 12:31   #13
BHPian
 
RacingForIndia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 474
Thanked: 11 Times
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo
Hey bro..
Welcome to Team-Bhp.. The Home to automobile enthusiasts...
I used to watch F1 pretty close few years ago.. But now things have changed for me...
Enjoy...
Chill and peace....
Changes as in? You're not into F1 any more or just shifted loyalty to some other moto sport?
RacingForIndia is offline  
Old 31st December 2005, 22:34   #14
BHPian
 
srasania's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Posts: 321
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Welcome to the team buddy !..
Have a great new year ahead and see you at the threads !
-sr
srasania is offline  
Old 3rd January 2006, 10:33   #15
BHPian
 
RacingForIndia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 474
Thanked: 11 Times
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by srasania
Welcome to the team buddy !..
Have a great new year ahead and see you at the threads !
-sr
Thanks and wish you the same. Is that an NFS UG2 pic which u have in your avtar?
RacingForIndia is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats up guys! _Crazi4Speed_ Introduce yourself 2 5th March 2006 22:34
hey guys lamborghini Introduce yourself 6 30th April 2004 03:05
Hi guys! greatestmclarenfan Introduce yourself 5 20th April 2004 07:53
hi guys!!! aadix Introduce yourself 11 31st March 2004 23:12
Hi Guys Gurudatta Nayak Introduce yourself 0 22nd February 2004 20:36


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:21.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks