Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th January 2011, 22:04   #1

Default Hi! to all members of team-BHP

Sometime in the last quarter of last year I was searching for appropriate information on the road conditions in North West Karnataka. I got the best information on this site.

I was very impressed with the contents and the rules of admission and postings. In spite of putting in my best, my registration was rejected and my ego was brought to MSL (Mean Sea Level). My membership was approved a couple of weeks ago but I was not able to get to the site as I was travelling in and out of Mumbai where I live. I am glad to be part of this forum!

I have been an avid driver for more than 4 decades. I started with motorbikes and scooters and then graduated to four wheelers that included Jeep, Ford Anglia, Standard Herald, Fiat, Premier Padmini, Maruti Suzuki, Honda City, Hunyadi i-20. I have driven in many parts of India. In spite of having travelled to many parts of the world, somehow I did not venture out to drive in other countries. I guess I like the chaotic driving in India.

I am interested in sports and have been to F-1 races in Malaysia and Brazil. You name the music, classical, POP, film etc. I am interested. I am a travel enthusiast and go on frequent trips that range from fun trips, pilgrimage trips etc. I have trekked the Himalayas and gone to Kailas and Manasarovar.

You guessed it right I am a veteran from the Indian IT Industry, having been one of the founders of NASSCOM. I am now busy promoting Indo-Israeli ventures. I look forward to learning a lot from members of Team-BHP.

Please connect with me if you need any help in Mumbai and Israel!
Cheers
Sri

Last edited by Eddy : 26th January 2011 at 22:13.
Old 27th January 2011, 01:00   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hi! to all members of team-BHP

Congrats and welcome aboard Sri.

Please take a pit stop in announcement section to understand how the forum works.

Do start off a thread with your travelogues. Happy to have a veteran in our forum.
Closed Thread