Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 12th February 2011, 08:34   #31

Default Re: Jai Hind from a Fauji

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Deep Saab,

Welcome onboard TBHP and a big salute from me.

As another Hydera-baddie already stated previously, we do have regular meets and would love to see you in one of those and get regaled by your stories.

Till then

Jai Hind!!!
Mile Cruncher, Thankyou for the welcome note. Being in Hyd, am so excited to meet up the local Hydeez family asap. I will closely follow up the next planned meet of Hydeez on the "Hyderabad Meet Thread: All Meets from January 2011"
Old 12th February 2011, 09:19   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKilo View Post
Jai Hind Sir ji. welcome. Another Man in Blue here. We already have a Fighter pilot and now an Engineer. Wow. TBHP is surely getting hot.

With all due respect to your service, we(personally I) would like to hear your engineering experiences on worlds' mighty 3 wheelers.

Welcoming you aboard with a Guard of Honour sir.

Thanku Sir! I am overwhelmed with such an amazing welcome. Indeed honoured to be a part of this community.
Old 12th February 2011, 09:29   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERWOOD View Post
Hi Deep,

Welcome to Team-bhp.

Hyderabadi (Hydeez) T-Bhpians are one of the most active members on this forum.

We conduct regular city meets and drive meets and one drive meet is on the cards.
The link is mentioned below.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-2011-a-7.html

If you are a foodie like most of us are, you will adore this thread.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...rabad-191.html

Regards,

SILVERWOOD
Thanku for the valuable info sir. Being out of town I missed the last all-meet. looking forward to join up during the next meet. when is that going to be?
Old 12th February 2011, 10:00   #34

Smile Re: Jai Hind from a Fauji

Quote:
Originally Posted by akj53 View Post
Welcome abroad Mr. Bhatman.

I was almost shocked and felt nostalgic to see the words "Jai Hind" (as hardly anybody uses this greeting now a days) and suddenly it made sense when I read further "from a Fauji". It seems now a days only Faujis remember this term.

We share some common things. I also learnt bike riding on my cousin's Jawa in 70's and later on used to ride his Yezdi also. Now I have an Altis AT for almost 2 years and it has proved to be a comfortable and trouble free car. I hope you will also enjoy owning this car. It's good to note that you are holding on to your old vehicles.

Please do post some interesting experiences of your Air Force life.

Welcome once again and Jai Hind.
Thank u for the kind welcome, Sir. Good to know that u own an Altis AT too. Would love to hear ur experience with AT so far. I have driven 3000km, and am quite happy with the comfy city drive, although fuel efficiency is low at times. Thanku once again.
Old 12th February 2011, 11:17   #35
Team-BHP Support

Jai Hind to you too Deep. We are privileged to have an esteemed member like you part of our community.

One of my earliest childhood dreams was to be part of defense fraternity with a special liking towards the Navy.

I began my journey towards by joining the N.C.C Navy where I earned a "C" certificate, apart from being part of the kayaking and boat-pulling team where we won quite a few accolades. I was also fortunate of attending more than 10 camps in my 3-year stint including a few in Vizag and one inside a naval base lasting all of 14 days. Unfortunately, some other priorites took its place and this goal was lost out to them. However, my short stint with N.C.C was a truly memorable experience which still lingers vividly in my memories.

It would be an honour to meet you in person and hear all the wonderful brave stories that i am sure you have in abundance to share with us during the next Hyderabad Team-BHP meet/s

Once again, Welcome Onboard Sir !!!

Last edited by mobike008 : 12th February 2011 at 11:19.
Old 12th February 2011, 12:42   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
Sir, something we say way too less to the Fauji's

THANK YOU.

And a big welcome to Team-BHP.
Bblost Dost and all the other BHPians, Thank You so much to everyone for all the salutations. Such a warm welcome is indeed an indication of the excellent camaraderie existing among Team-BHPians. May this bonhomie and spirit of friendliness continue forever and ever! I should now say that I am proud to be a part of Team-BHP. Cheers!
Closed Thread