Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 18th February 2011, 04:21   #1

Default Hello from Snappity Snapping Snap

Firstly, a big THANKS to moderators for approving my membership. As said by most BHPians in their introduction, me too have been surfing team-bhp site since (2007) very long time and finally gave a thought of registering & guess what, my stars were on the right track, so got approved in a SNAP

Well that said, let me introduce myself. Just entered my 30ies & living with my better half for last 5 years, was born in Bombay & brought up in Mumbai, currently working for a US based company managing SharePoint Administration team, yes yet another IT professional who gets paid for accessing Team-BHP during office hours. But these are not the only benefits which we get, we get handsome salary, free of cost vacations in US, yearly management offsites and the list goes on (Itís a dirty job, but someone has to do it )

YEAH YEAH I love cars and that why I am on this forum. Like most of you, my interest in automobiles started since childhood where I had a huge collection of Hot Wheels and as I grew up, I was very much inclined towards the looks of Ferrariís & Lamborghiniís, back then looks use to be my priority, but currently I believe in both performance & looks. My first family car was a Black Fiat 1100 (Dukkar Fiat), then the Maruti 800, now we have Hyundai Santro Xing XP which is my younger brotherís ride & my daily drive is a Honda City ZX EXI. During my onsite trips to the US, I did got a chance of driving a variety of vehicles starting from the base Ford Focus to Mustang. (When I get a change will definitely jot down my US onsite experience in the travelogues section)

Looking forward to contributing and gaining more knowledge from this community
Old 18th February 2011, 08:32   #2
Senior - BHPian

Smile Re: Hello from Snappity Snapping Snap

Hi Snap,

Welcome to the BHP family. This is surley a treasure chest where the more you take the more it gets replenished back. Do take some time to go through the dos and donts of the forum and have a wonderful time here.

it would be great if you could pen down your US experiences esp with driving cars there. And one thing, Working in IT is defintely not a dirty job nor a crime.
Closed Thread