Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th February 2011, 01:29   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Greetings from Hyderabad

Hi Ambymad where around so you stay in Sainikpuri? I stay in A.S.Raonagar and if you are attending the meet on the 27th we could team up at FABS and meet the rest of the gand at Alwal. What say?
Old 26th February 2011, 13:22   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane78 View Post
Hi Ambymad where around so you stay in Sainikpuri? I stay in A.S.Raonagar and if you are attending the meet on the 27th we could team up at FABS and meet the rest of the gand at Alwal. What say?
Hi, don't think I'll be able to make it, have some prior commitments, but next time for sure Enjoy the ride.
Old 4th March 2011, 19:58   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_AmbyMad View Post
Right, am a newbie at this so hope I get it right....

Some of you have asked for some pics of the Amby, here you go. These were done by a 'studying-to-be-professional' photographer who squeezed himself into the boot of another car and took these really great pics.
Thats one of the most beautiful Amby's i have seen in recent times, got to love those timeless wheels ! Kudos to you for maintaining her so well !

And oh did I mention, your Willys looks Beautiful too

Drive Safe, and Cheers !
Closed Thread