Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th February 2011, 19:20   #1

Default Hi, and great to be here

Hi, I finally made it to the team BHP forum. This place was useful to me when I researched for information and now I believe I'll be able to contribute to the forum as well.
My name is Abhishek Sundaram and my primary vehicle is a Chevrolet Cruze LTZ AT as well as a fiat Linea 1.4 Emotion Pack.

Apart from automobiles a hobby of mine is Photography and am an avid enthusiast based in Bangalore

Look forward to being part of the group
Old 28th February 2011, 09:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hi, and great to be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.sundaram View Post
Hi, I finally made it to the team BHP forum. This place was useful to me when I researched for information and now I believe I'll be able to contribute to the forum as well.
My name is Abhishek Sundaram and my primary vehicle is a Chevrolet Cruze LTZ AT as well as a fiat Linea 1.4 Emotion Pack.

Apart from automobiles a hobby of mine is Photography and am an avid enthusiast based in Bangalore

Look forward to being part of the group
Hello Abhishek:

Welcome to the team. Enjoy your stay here and waiting for your contributions here.

PS - Hope you got an idea about me by seeing the car pic and name. If not, please get in touch with Rijo

Enjoy Madi.!
Naveen
Old 1st March 2011, 20:01   #3

Default Re: Hi, and great to be here

Hey Naveen, know exactly who I'm speaking to and I didn't the car pic either. heh heh.
Closed Thread