Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 1st March 2011, 14:17   #1

Default Its good to be back!

Hello there everybody! After almost 30 years of owning a VW/Audi/Mercedes-Benz Dealership, Restoration, Parts and Tuning business in the USA I am finally returning to India..........I hope to meet and interact with other VW owners here in India and if any of you have any project Transporters or Caravelles I would like to get one to restore and drive in India as I'm told I'm not allowed to bring one back with me from the USA myself since they're all LHD over there! If any of you VW lovers need any bits or advice feel free to ask! Thanks for reading this......
Old 1st March 2011, 14:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Its good to be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWGURU View Post
Hello there everybody! After almost 30 years of owning a VW/Audi/Mercedes-Benz Dealership, Restoration, Parts and Tuning business in the USA I am finally returning to India..........I hope to meet and interact with other VW owners here in India and if any of you have any project Transporters or Caravelles I would like to get one to restore and drive in India as I'm told I'm not allowed to bring one back with me from the USA myself since they're all LHD over there! If any of you VW lovers need any bits or advice feel free to ask! Thanks for reading this......

Welcome back. Good to hear that you know more on VW and it's cars. We have a large VW group out here who would love to hear from you. BTW, I too ride a VW

Waiting for your contributions and some pics.
Enjoy your stay here.

Naveen
Old 1st March 2011, 15:00   #3

Hello Naveen, thanks for the welcome! I just wish VWs and other nice cars which we tend to take for granted in the West were more affordable here in India!
Old 1st March 2011, 15:28   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWGURU View Post
Hello Naveen, thanks for the welcome! I just wish VWs and other nice cars which we tend to take for granted in the West were more affordable here in India!
VW slowly started to show it's mark in the Indian Market. Vento sales picked up like anything. Jetta already made a mark and now waiting for the new gen Jetta. Hope VW will maintain this with their after sales service. If so they will definitely move up in India. They need to pull their socks during this initial phase since they are pretty new to the Indian market. Guess, they have started to do so.

Anyways, waiting to see your ownership report and eager to know about your ride and see some pics.

Happy Motoring
Closed Thread