Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 3rd March 2011, 15:41   #1

Default A big hello to all BHPians

Hello BHPians,

This is RD from Ahmedabad
In my quest to be a member of an automotive discussion group, I had been visiting quite a few forums over the last year and finally narrowed down my choice to Team BHP, as 'the' forum to interact with like minded enthusiasts on stuff automotive
My interest towards things mechanical and automotive started ever since i was gifted a 'Mechano' set by my dad at age 7 and there has been no looking back, although my garage as of today comprises of an Activa, a Machismo 500AVL and an Accent executive.
Dreaming of owning more always, although i feel happy and contended while looking back over the last 2 decades plus, when i owned just a BSA-SLR bicycle !
A big salute going out to all the distinguished gurus in this community, who never brag about their possessions or immense knowledge of automotive stuff but are more than happy to honestly share/discuss their knowledge with other members
Looking forward to having a great time interacting with you all

Cheers
Old 7th March 2011, 23:27   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: A big hello to all BHPians

So an out and out biker? Must be good to read about your travels (or travails?)!
Do weave your stories. There are many -many listeners.
Old 9th March 2011, 10:43   #3
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

RDBull500,

Welcome aboard,

Am sure you have been eyeing the RE Class 500 given your current 2 wheelers, am possibly in time a Harley Superlow that now comes in for 5.5L

Do tell about your other interests, you will find a variety of automotive related stuff on this forum right from 4X4/ SUVs, to Classic and Vintage Cars, to Bikes to Superbikes, to modifications that can be done on almost all cars to Audio options to tyre options, to detailing options to.......the list is really endless.
Old 9th March 2011, 11:16   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome on board, as you quite rightly say, we are here to help and share information, not to brag
Closed Thread