Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th March 2011, 14:42   #1

Default Hi Team BHP

Hi Everyone!

I was accepted as a member a while ago but have not been visiting the forum much. I'm a regular at another forum I've been a part of for almost 2 years now and am fairly addicted to it therefore finding it hard to cope with the existance of 2 forums in my life now.

I'm 24. Currently drive a '07 WagonR and a '05 Honda City. Both hand downs from my father. He currently drives a 2010 Honda City S.

My first car was a '01 Hyundai Accent again, handed down to me by dad in 2004 and that was followed by a '05 Ford Endeavour which was given to me only because my father found driving that 'truck'(in his words) way too demanding. We had it only for a year and it was soon replaced with a '05 Corolla which was very recently Dec'10 replaced by the ANHC.

I run a small IT services company in East Delhi. Been doing this for about 3.5 years now. Planning to get my own car soon. Will keep you guys posted.
Old 7th March 2011, 00:50   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hi Team BHP

Hi,

Looks like you have driven a Galaxy of cars!
Nice situation to be in before buying your first car!
Old 9th March 2011, 10:49   #3
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

asethi welcome aboard,

You already have a nice bit of experience with cars, am sure you will find TBHP a great help in getting narrowing down your options when buying your own first car. The official reviews section would be the right starting point in the car selection process.

It can also be fun on everything automotive, check out the Classic, Motorsport, 4X4, Indian Car scene and modifications section, they will get you hooked for life.
Old 9th March 2011, 11:14   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome on board! Two forums will be like two wives but am sure none will complain if you master the art of giving both the attention they deserve.
Old 9th March 2011, 12:55   #5
BHPian

Hi asethi
Welcome aboard
as always like in marriage and the mobile the newer one takes your attention span longer

rgds
DP
Old 10th March 2011, 12:32   #6

Haha! Well I hope you guys are right. Because currently my loyalty remains unquestioned and unchanged.

It will ne nice having a new car for once and not hand me downs from dad. Thanks for the welcome guys.
Closed Thread