Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th April 2011, 19:20   #1

Default Hello fellow BHPians

Hi all,
I am kiran, age:24, i am currently working as a design engineer in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(RWR&DC). I first heard of team BHP from one of my cousins who was unfortunate and couldn't make it to T-BHP, i had to wait for 2 years to get my own car to try and apply to be a member here. It was such a great joy when i got to know my application was accepted. My passion for machines(specially aircrafts and automobiles) started when i was 8 years old and from then on i should say i never looked back and got into my dream company(really was a dream come true) and then into a forum which i felt was the only place where i would find like minded people.
I currently own a Fiat Punto 1.4 Emotion+, a 2000 Suzuki Fiero, A 2009 Royal Enfield Bullet electra and a Suzuki GS150R. Was more of a 2 wheel junkie till recently, i won the west zone ICICI corporate Go karting championship in 2008 and was actively involved in racing(mostly illegal street racing till i realized its danger) in Hyderabad and Mumbai, but the moment i moved to Bangalore things changed(more due to the rigours of work at HAL and the associated Govt employee tag ).Hoping to have great time here and looking forward to some quality discussion both technical and general.
Old 4th April 2011, 20:20   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Hello fellow BHPians

Welcome to Team BHP Kiran.
By the way, you don't need to have wheels to become a member here. Just the passion for them is enough
You have a nice collection of bikes as well.
Do share your go-karting experiences and other interests.

Cheers
Amitoj
Closed Thread