Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 25th April 2007, 10:24   #31
BHPian

Well said Ramsagar, I do agree with this

I baught my NHC ZX GXi in June 2006 and its odometer shows morethan 12K, Intially I was finalysed 1.4TDCI but due to poor responce of ford dealer, i went for NHC.

I am tracking my fuel bills, avarge for 12K Kms is 13KMPL, the best I got is 17 mostly on highway, Worst I got is 10.5KMPL. its on 100% AC. My car AC will run in parking also for short time parking if my wife wants to get few things from any shop. I drive my self.

I travel from Pune to Nagpur once, Nagpur to Indore once, Indore to Hyderabad to indore 3times. Indore to hyderabad is too far so we travel upto Adilabad(Small town) its my inlaws place and we stay there for one day and continue for Hyderabad after that, return jurny also same

Steering I dont like in NHC, its too light. I think power is sufficient for me to cover 700kms in 12hrs(Morethan 100KMs in ghat section(Melghat), 100KMs single road). Fuel effeciency is good with the sie of car, In my old Matiz it turns around same figure with AC on, if you switch off AC you will get morethan 17in city 20+ on highways. In NHC there is no difference with or without AC.

Before finalysing I also take test drive of Indigo to Octavia but I liked the Fiesta SXI. due to my usage I was finalysed 1.4TDCI, But i cant beg for services from ford, one of my friend wnet upto their chennai office to get service. i was finalysed NHC just because of their(Bhavya Honda, Nagpur) response

Overall its practical indian car
Sri_009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2007, 12:58   #32
Senior - BHPian

Honda City - Honda Fit Aria - Honda Jazz/Fit (hatchback)

Some links:
1. NHC launch by Honda: Honda Worldwide | World News | News Release | November 29, 2002
2. NHC facelift - ZX Review: 2005 Honda City MMC - Launch Coverage
3. I-DSI/VTEC engine: The Truly Amazing Honda Fit/Jazz
4. Japanese NHC site: Honda|クルマ|フィット アリア
msdivy is offline   Reply With Quote