Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 12th July 2011, 21:35   #46
Senior - BHPian

Default re: My Terrestrial Fighter Jet : Fiat Linea T-Jet+. EDIT :Third Service Completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocop View Post
Wish you many congrats for owning the Jet. Enjoy your drive!

Rating 5-Stars for your passion, pictures, content and Tjet.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
Great pictures there man . Another great review of the T-jet. Hope you are enjoying her to the core
Definitely enjoying the jet. One amazing car it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed.Demon View Post
Congrats on acquiring the fighter jet, karthikk!!

The Linea looks stunning in black and the spoiler looks awesome as well!!
I have driven the T-Jet once and the turbo kick is indeed addictive!!

Wish you many more happy miles with the Italian beast!!
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Pujari View Post
Like said by Sathya welcome to the club karthik and many congrats for the Jet.

I did a Bangalore-Madurai-Rameswaram-Trichy-Bangalore in 3 days. Will share my experience in my ownership thread. Overall I am blown away with the highway behavior of this car. I am tending to forget the niggling issues.
Thanks! I read that post about your highway experience. Great to know that it was handling brilliantly with your family members not detecting the high speed at all. I still haven't taken her out on the highway. Waiting for running in period to complete before I embark on a trip, perhaps to some place in the western ghats to check how brilliant this car's dynamics and handling are.
KarthikK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 14:43   #47
BHPian

Default re: My Terrestrial Fighter Jet : Fiat Linea T-Jet+. EDIT :Third Service Completed

My hearty congratulations mate. I just test drove a T-Jet from Prerena Motors over the weekend, and it was an amazing feeling. Drive safe and enjoy the car !!
Superleggera is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 17:30   #48
BHPian

Calling Earthed, madhukar, karthikk. I think it is high time that we should plan for a photoshoot. We may have to find a suitable weekend with less cloudy weather.
Speed Pujari is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 17:37   #49
BHPian

Hey KarthikK,

An excellent balanced review of a fabulous car! Rating the thread 5-star.

The colour is awesome too!

Hearty congratulations on this proud possession!

Wishing you safe & happy mile crunching.
RadiantKarma is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 19:41   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Calling Earthed, madhukar, karthikk. I think it is high time that we should plan for a photoshoot. We may have to find a suitable weekend with less cloudy weather.
I'm in... Let me know the location, preferably not too far The jet is still in the running-in period.. Now we have a a black, a tuscan wine and a sunbeam beige. What colour is Madhukar's jet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superleggera View Post
My hearty congratulations mate. I just test drove a T-Jet from Prerena Motors over the weekend, and it was an amazing feeling. Drive safe and enjoy the car !!
Thanks a ton! Hoping you would be the next one writing an ownership review of the jet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantKarma View Post
Hey KarthikK,

An excellent balanced review of a fabulous car! Rating the thread 5-star.

The colour is awesome too!

Hearty congratulations on this proud possession!

Wishing you safe & happy mile crunching.
Thanks you so much for the wishes and the ratings!

Last edited by KarthikK : 13th July 2011 at 19:43.
Old 13th July 2011, 21:15   #51
BHPian

congratz kartik..

Your jet looks hot in black and all ready to fly
shantyrocks is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2011, 14:10   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantyrocks View Post
congratz kartik..

Your jet looks hot in black and all ready to fly
Thanks a lot! The jet is really awesome to drive
Old 15th July 2011, 18:09   #53
Senior - BHPian

Heartiest congratulations karthik, your T-jet looks absolutely gorgeous and stunning.
Enjoyed reading your thread and you really got a fantastic car.

It looks sexy, handles well, amazing grip, awesome stopping power and more over a silent turbo petrol under 12L. Just awesome ji
djay99 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2011, 20:13   #54
BHPian

KarthikK,

Amazing review!! Wow what a fantastic car and an equally fantastic review.
Balanced, thoroughly entertaining,giving full details,excellent.Rated a well deserved 5 stars.

Your car is such a stunner I had to pinch myself to believe it is true. It has imposing road presence and polished elegance at the same time. I fervently wish that your association with Fiat is fruitful to the root and you get the best possible customer service from them.

More interior photos-can we have? Would like to drool over those coveted Italian leather seats.

Last edited by charthom : 15th July 2011 at 20:15.
charthom is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2011, 14:38   #55
BHPian

@KarthikK,

Thanks for the detailed interior view.Nice pictures. Very nice indeed.I am still busy analysing them.

Are the ORVMs electrically retractable?

Last edited by charthom : 16th July 2011 at 14:42.
charthom is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2011, 14:39   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by charthom View Post
@KarthikK,

Are the ORVMs electrically retractable?
Nope. Fortunately or unfortunately, they are not electric folding ORVMs.
Old 16th July 2011, 14:43   #57
BANNED

Congrats Karthik. The pics are just superb!

Nice to see the typical FIAT type enthusiasm in you. Hope you have a wonderful life with her. Hope to see you in all the future meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post

- Special thanks to Earthed and Bnzjon too for their ownership reviews which helped seal my choice.
Super thanks! I would again thank GTO for his wonderful review which made me sell my pre-worshiped Civic for the t-Jet.

Last edited by EARTHed : 16th July 2011 at 14:44.
EARTHed is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2011, 15:54   #58
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks Karthik for the illustrative review of the interiors. The review quality is almost like an official T-Bhp review .

Does the T-Jet have anti-pinch safety for the windows?
vb-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2011, 19:57   #59
BHPian

Quote:
did a Bangalore-Madurai-Rameswaram-Trichy-Bangalore in 3 days. Will share my experience in my ownership thread. Overall I am blown away with the highway behavior of this car. I am tending to forget the niggling issues.
I couldn't find your review though Karthik mentions that he did read through it. Can you help me locate that please?
skandyhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2011, 20:47   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHed View Post
Congrats Karthik. The pics are just superb!

Nice to see the typical FIAT type enthusiasm in you. Hope you have a wonderful life with her. Hope to see you in all the future meets.

Super thanks! I would again thank GTO for his wonderful review which made me sell my pre-worshiped Civic for the t-Jet.

Thansk Earthed. About the meets, Speed pujari was planning a t-jet meet and photoshoot sometime in the coming weekends. Lets make that happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
Thanks Karthik for the illustrative review of the interiors. The review quality is almost like an official T-Bhp review .

Does the T-Jet have anti-pinch safety for the windows?

Thanks a lot! Anti-Pinch safety similar to the one in the Vento? I haven't tried and checked if it is there. No mention on the catalogue or owner's manual though. Mostly not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skandyhere View Post
I couldn't find your review though Karthik mentions that he did read through it. Can you help me locate that please?
I think you mean this. It is not a thread actually. Just his review post on the trip he took.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2427395

Hope that helped

Last edited by KarthikK : 16th July 2011 at 20:58.