Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 10th July 2017, 11:39   #61
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Life with Scout, my Mahindra Scorpio mHawk SLE - 7 years & counting

Went out of town after a long, long time on a half day trip to Bhimashankar and enjoyed some lovely green vistas.

Started at 6 AM from home, and was back by 2 PM in time for lunch. Route taken was Pune - Manchar - Ghodegaon - Bhimashankar. Surprisingly, there wasn't much of a crowd at the temple itself, though I could see an increased flow of vehicles going towards Bhimashankar while I was on the way back.

The recently 4 laned Nasik Road is brilliant, with only a few rough patches near Rajgurunagar & between Ghodegaon - Bhimashankar. While going, the roads were almost empty, but I got caught in 2 traffic jams at Rajgurunagar and Moshi on the return trip. Still, a pleasant short drive to break the monotony of the normal grind!

Life with Scout, my Mahindra Scorpio mHawk SLE - 7 years & counting-bhimashankar1.jpg

Life with Scout, my Mahindra Scorpio mHawk SLE - 7 years & counting-bhimashankar2.jpg

Cheers,
Vikram
comfortablynumb is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2017, 09:58   #62
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Life with Scout, my Mahindra Scorpio mHawk SLE - 7 years & counting

Another 1 day trip to recharge my batteries

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ml#post4253628 (With my TUV300 to Sinhagad Fort, Balaji Temple, Narayanpur & Shivthar Ghal)

Road was quite iffy, so will need to get alignment checked soon.

Cheers,
Vikram
comfortablynumb is online now   Reply With Quote