Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 20th April 2006, 09:47   #16
BHPian

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I was thinking that the reflection on the windshield is a problem only with NHC due to the design but it seems it is a common problem. Never noticed in my previous cars (M800 and Alto). I also noticed that the reflection increased when I got the dashboard polished so decided not to do that now. I think it is better to keep the windshield clean to reduce the reflection.
Sumed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2006, 09:54   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumed
Thanks everyone for your comments.

I was thinking that the reflection on the windshield is a problem only with NHC due to the design but it seems it is a common problem. Never noticed in my previous cars (M800 and Alto). I also noticed that the reflection increased when I got the dashboard polished so decided not to do that now. I think it is better to keep the windshield clean to reduce the reflection.
Sumed, the reason you didnt notice it with M800 and Alto is because the dashboard isnt so deep in those cars so their reflection goes unnoticed. With NHC, its more noticeable because the top surface of the dashboard is very long.

Amitoj
amitoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2006, 10:03   #18
BHPian

[quote=amitoj]Sumed, the reason you didnt notice it with M800 and Alto is because the dashboard isnt so deep in those cars so their reflection goes unnoticed. With NHC, its more noticeable because the top surface of the dashboard is very long. [quote=amitoj]

Fully Agree. All the cab-forward designs (And some others) have this problem. If you keep your windshield clean the effect might be lower. Dust makes the glass to be more opaque, enhancing the reflection.
WhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2006, 19:10   #19
BHPian

Nice review, congrats!
Suspension issues persist in the ZX avatar too, but with Indian city and highway roads improving (albeit slowly), this is not a big issue..
Yes, the front pillar can cause whole cars to disappear, watch out.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2006, 17:22   #20
BHPian

Great review buddy, it indeed was very informative. Hope you have many more miles without any issues with the car.

Cheers
prince85 is offline   Reply With Quote