Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2017, 14:30   #61
BHPian
 
TB16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 156
Thanked: 33 Times
Default

Hi Jaspal, thanks for maintaining such a detailed description of your i20 over the years. Its a really helpful thread for a novice like me.
I also have a igen i20 petrol (CNG). Mine is a 2014 model and just shy of the 40k km mark. One thing i noticed that my last service at 35k km costed me almost Rs. 10k. Yours is almost half that. Did you skip some things?
TB16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2018, 21:47   #62
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: N Delhi
Posts: 90
Thanked: 73 Times
Default Re: In love with my coral white Hyundai i-gen i20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB16 View Post
I also have a igen i20 petrol (CNG). Mine is a 2014 model and just shy of the 40k km mark. One thing i noticed that my last service at 35k km costed me almost Rs. 10k. Yours is almost half that. Did you skip some things?
Hi
sorry for late reply, i missed this post
For exact breakup i need to check the invoice, though i have never skiped any scheduled job during regular service. Most likely you were billed for few ad on services like engine flush, additives or may be wheel alignment/Balancing. These contribute substantially to bill amount.
Also over years Hyundai's servicing cost has increased by almost 50 % hence the difference in bill amount. The same i have discussed in this thread.

Meanwhile my car has touched 140000 Kms mark and i will be posting a detailed report soon
jaspal singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2018, 12:48   #63
BHPian
 
TB16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 156
Thanked: 33 Times
Default Re: In love with my coral white Hyundai i-gen i20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspal singh View Post
Hi
sorry for late reply, i missed this post
For exact breakup i need to check the invoice, though i have never skiped any scheduled job during regular service. Most likely you were billed for few ad on services like engine flush, additives or may be wheel alignment/Balancing. These contribute substantially to bill amount.
Also over years Hyundai's servicing cost has increased by almost 50 % hence the difference in bill amount. The same i have discussed in this thread.

Meanwhile my car has touched 140000 Kms mark and i will be posting a detailed report soon
Hi Japal, Thanks for the reply. Yes, i just checked my bill and i've been charged for engine decarbonizing and a few other extra things. I probably approved for it because my car runs on CNG. I've just completed 60K and will be going for a service this weekend. I was wondering if possible, can you upload your 60K service bill. Will be really helpful. Thanks.
TB16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2018, 20:27   #64
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: N Delhi
Posts: 90
Thanked: 73 Times
Default Re: In love with my coral white Hyundai i-gen i20- Update 140000kms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB16 View Post
. I was wondering if possible, can you upload your 60K service bill. Will be really helpful. Thanks.
Have attached the same for your reference. Have also attached invoice for 1.26 lacs kms service for comparison purpose

Meanwhile car touched 1.4lacs kms mark last week, here is the image.
In process of compiling a detailed ownership review and will post the same soon

In love with my coral white Hyundai i-gen i20-20180619_195603.jpg

In love with my coral white Hyundai i-gen i20-20180619_195908.jpg

In love with my coral white Hyundai i-gen i20-20180618_210000.jpg
jaspal singh is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2018, 20:15   #65
BHPian
 
procrastinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Chandigarh/Pune
Posts: 106
Thanked: 118 Times
Default Re: In love with my coral white Hyundai i-gen i20

I have been following your thread ever since you bought the car and it's great to know you have munched miles on it.

Can you share the detailed experience of owning i20?
It will be helpful in many aspects.
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2018, 12:14   #66
BHPian
 
TB16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 156
Thanked: 33 Times
Default Re: In love with my coral white Hyundai i-gen i20- Update 140000kms

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspal singh View Post
Have attached the same for your reference. Have also attached invoice for 1.26 lacs kms service for comparison purpose

Meanwhile car touched 1.4lacs kms mark last week, here is the image.
In process of compiling a detailed ownership review and will post the same soon
Thanks alot. Gave a good idea about the jobs that need to be carried out. On a side note, my airbag warning light popped up couple of days back. Any idea what the issue could be. Does hyundai cars have an airbag malfunction problem aswell?
TB16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The ULTIMAT3- F30 BMW 328i. EDIT: Upgraded with ///M Exhaust, Injen Intake & Steinbauer Power Module karan561 Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 509 15th July 2018 23:31
Picasso - My new Hyundai i20 Asta (Petrol) in Coral White p'arth Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 31 23rd May 2012 13:21
Face-lifted Hyundai i20 "i-Gen" launched @ 4.73 lakhs GTO The Indian Car Scene 231 21st April 2012 16:23
Ford Figo TDCi v/s Hyundai i20 CRDi v/s Hyundai i20 1.2 v/s Honda Jazz lamborghini Hatchbacks 24 18th December 2010 15:54
convert pdf files to crd(coral draw) files nikhil1300 Gadgets, Computers & Software 9 27th July 2009 22:02


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:49.

Copyright 2000 - 2018, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks