Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 21st October 2015, 19:23   #31
Default Re: My Red Ford Figo TDCi Titanium - 1 year / 20K kms

More than a year since the last update. Clocked 58K kms in three years of trouble free ownership. Only major expense in the last one year is the change of AC coil - around 8K spent. Apart from that, just the regular service expenses. Off late getting a feel that the engine response/pulling power has reduced a bit and engine noise level has increased. Need to check that in my next service. Havent changed the stock Apollo Acelere tyres yet. Though they are noisy, it has served me very well with only one puncture in its 58K kms journey. It still holds life for another 5K kms at least. Overall an pleasant journey with Figo so far.
pisthpeeps is offline   Reply With Quote