Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 5th March 2008, 18:37   #91
BHPian

Hi NIP,

Its futuristic kind of design.. Good/clean work, but somehow they dont match the door pads/trims..

mod the doors and post some pics..

I too have a fusion (petrol) old model with grey interiors.. v v dull.. i need to upgrade them..

do mention the total price paid for the job..
gauravchawla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2008, 13:09   #92
NIP
Senior - BHPian

yea gaurav...will upgrade the door pads when i get the time. the chap said he required a whole day for it and he lives 25kms across town...so i'll do it when i can.
NIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 13:25   #93

Hi, I'm new to the Team. I have been following Teams discussions and decided to join too.
I decided on Fusion Plus myself and shall be getting it in a week. Please advice me on the following:
  1. TMP - Yes/No? ( Insider at dealership advices it cheaper to pay for the service than TMP)
  2. Driving in hilly/ghats/bad roads - tips ( novice to turbo lag)
  3. Leather seats from Ford accessories
THanks
rkeelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 15:46   #94
BHPian

@rkeelar - My answer as below

1) TMP - Yes take it. If not atleast go for the extended warranty
2) Will leave it to the experts to answer
3) A big no unless Ford is giving it free as part of the deal. I think they are charging 8K for it and you get far better option outside. Also what Ford gives is art leather and not genuine leather.
rohithdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 15:53   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohithdr View Post
@rkeelar - My answer as below

1) TMP - Yes take it. If not atleast go for the extended warranty
2) Will leave it to the experts to answer
3) A big no unless Ford is giving it free as part of the deal. I think they are charging 8K for it and you get far better option outside. Also what Ford gives is art leather and not genuine leather.
To add to it:
1) You spend 5-6 K anyway in 2 years, for another 3-4 K, you get TMP cover plus you can get wiper rubbers, head lamps etc. changed for free if needed. So best to go for it.
2) -
3) Ford gives covers which are leather for touch areas and artificial leather for others - I think the cost is 12-13K. But no choice of colour - only dull beigish or black for Fusion.
Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2008, 18:04   #96
BHPian

Default should i wait ?

im liking this car more and more everyday, its a slight stress on my budget though n ive never owned a diesel before. im wondering whether the cars scheduled for october are worth the wait or not, namely the new city, punto linea etc.
the diesel isnt fr sure either, please suggest
sukrit7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2008, 23:10   #97
BHPian

New city and Linea are expected to be a tad expensive than this range - there are threads on this forum you can see.
And about Fusion diesel, I have one one for the last couple of months and I can very well recommend to go for it, if your requirements are similar, of course.
Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2009, 17:32   #98
NIP
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass View Post
New city and Linea are expected to be a tad expensive than this range - there are threads on this forum you can see.
And about Fusion diesel, I have one one for the last couple of months and I can very well recommend to go for it, if your requirements are similar, of course.
+1 to that. I highly reccomend the FF. I love the exclusivity
NIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2009, 12:31   #99
BANNED

nip congrats on your ownership of FF,looks awesome in that colour,best of the lot.Still wonder such a wonderful vehicle didnt do well in our market, and now when new cars getting launched what do you feel for current FF availability with ABS now,can one look to buy at this time or it might get phased out?
vijaythacker is offline   Reply With Quote