Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 3rd May 2016, 17:05   #136
BHPian

Default Re: Honda CRV, Update: 80,000 kms and pathetic Honda service!

Let us catch up? Want to have a quick assessment of how my steering, fuel efficiency, suspension is performing (compared to another similar car)
vivekrvcse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2016, 10:35   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekrvcse View Post
Let us catch up? Want to have a quick assessment of how my steering, fuel efficiency, suspension is performing (compared to another similar car)
Sure we can.I've been wanting to do the same to see how my car is compared to similarly aged CRV's. My car figures around 7km/ltr (maybe because its an automatic). Steering is absolutely fine. Goes without saying that the CRV suspension isn't exactly tough like the Innova or the fortuner but is good enough for city and highway usage.

My biggest problem is that my seats are ripping everywhere. Looking to get it upholstered.
Fullrevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2016, 09:29   #138
BHPian

Hello Guys,
I am planning to buy a new Honda CR-V 2.4 AT. The running of my car is not much, my superb has just done 29K kms in 5 years, just looking to buy an SUV for regular Konkan trips and usual city runs. Working in the oil field the car would be idle for half of the year as my wife does not drives.

Would like some input from you guys, especially Jaggu if you can please, as there not many ownership reviews on the forums here.

Thanks in advance guys.
jayeshdamle is offline   Reply With Quote