Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2008, 20:53   #451
Senior - BHPian
 
PatienceWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,157
Thanked: 261 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naman View Post
Hey guys,


2. Even when the AC direction mode is set to above only, little air comes from near the foot vent. It makes my feet really cold sometimes and I've to move it away from the dead pedal.
Let me know,
Naman
I face the same issue after changing my head unit and adding a sub woofer. I doubt whether the new wires connected to head unit are obstructing the air flow above. I plan to get it checked at the service centre.

The sound from roof seems to be from loose sun visor.
PatienceWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 09:58   #452
Senior - BHPian
 
kpzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 5,545
Thanked: 1,598 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post
I face the same issue after changing my head unit and adding a sub woofer. I doubt whether the new wires connected to head unit are obstructing the air flow above. I plan to get it checked at the service centre.
Read the last post on the previous page.
kpzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 10:28   #453
Senior - BHPian
 
undead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bhavani - Komarapalayam
Posts: 1,187
Thanked: 165 Times
Default

Hey @kpzen - I am getting noise from the rear suspension when going through bad roads. are you facing any such problems ? I asked the dealer to check and after the service , the vehicle was fine for a week . But the problem started again.
undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 15:34   #454
Senior - BHPian
 
kpzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 5,545
Thanked: 1,598 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead View Post
Hey @kpzen - I am getting noise from the rear suspension when going through bad roads. are you facing any such problems ? I asked the dealer to check and after the service , the vehicle was fine for a week . But the problem started again.
I have done 2000kms till now. No suspension issue so far.
kpzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 19:15   #455
BHPian
 
Vivek.Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Garden (Garbage?) City
Posts: 109
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

I too am getting this strange noise from the left rear suspension when going on bad roads. Is this a problem with all Getz CRDis?
Vivek.Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 20:45   #456
Senior - BHPian
 
undead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bhavani - Komarapalayam
Posts: 1,187
Thanked: 165 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek.Martin View Post
I too am getting this strange noise from the left rear suspension when going on bad roads. Is this a problem with all Getz CRDis?
Well , atleast i am not the only one who has this problem . I already visited the service centre once. But , the problem is still there. You visit the service centre and try to solve the problem. The noise will increase day by day.
undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 21:29   #457
BHPian
 
Vivek.Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Garden (Garbage?) City
Posts: 109
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Did the guys at the service centre tell you what the reason was for the noise?
Vivek.Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2008, 07:35   #458
Senior - BHPian
 
undead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bhavani - Komarapalayam
Posts: 1,187
Thanked: 165 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek.Martin View Post
Did the guys at the service centre tell you what the reason was for the noise?
They said , they just re-fitted it. Seems there were unable to find the reason for the noise. The would have removed the suspension kit and fitted again. Need to take them to the service centre again.
undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2008, 22:12   #459
BHPian
 
vigneshram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: chennai
Posts: 347
Thanked: 15 Times
Default Hepl needed from undead

Hello undead,
Vignesh from Chennai.I am seriously planning to put those Hella Comet 500.The price quoted by the importer of those lights is 2.45K.He says that he has no stock and so is the situation in all the other shops since he is the importer for everybody.But he has one piece which is a limited edition of Comet which he says 2.45K.I am planning to buy it on Monday.The Electra performance guy says that they will charge 1k for fixing it ie. for wiring and removing and refixing the bumper and putting a clamp.Is it ok?moreover will the Hella box have a relay and wiring kit?as mentioned in the website of HELLA south africa.Please help me sir.


Vignesh
1.2SIENA ELX
vigneshram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2008, 06:14   #460
Senior - BHPian
 
undead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bhavani - Komarapalayam
Posts: 1,187
Thanked: 165 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshram View Post
Hello undead,
Vignesh from Chennai.I am seriously planning to put those Hella Comet 500.The price quoted by the importer of those lights is 2.45K.He says that he has no stock and so is the situation in all the other shops since he is the importer for everybody.But he has one piece which is a limited edition of Comet which he says 2.45K.I am planning to buy it on Monday.The Electra performance guy says that they will charge 1k for fixing it ie. for wiring and removing and refixing the bumper and putting a clamp.Is it ok?moreover will the Hella box have a relay and wiring kit?as mentioned in the website of HELLA south africa.Please help me sir.


Vignesh
1.2SIENA ELX
Hey Vignesh. I bought those lights for Rs.2300 . Those lights are available in many shops. I bought them at Coimbatore. Search some more aftermarket shops. They may have it. There are china make models too and they cost Rs.1200 (dont buy them). The box doesnot come with relay. You need to fit them separately. Rs.1000K for complete fitting charges including clamp is Fine. I dont know how much it costed me because , i removed the bumper myself and i had a friend of mine who made the clamp and fitted it with no cost. My wiring cost was little costly as i connected the comet500 to the main headlight switch( see the earlier posts as to know why i did so). If you cant find the Comet 500 , try the Hella 3003 Compact models are similar. Those main dealers dont have all models in stock and its really frustating.
undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2008, 10:52   #461
BHPian
 
vigneshram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: chennai
Posts: 347
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Hey thank you undead,
I will buy those Comet 500 for 2.4k.i am paying that extra money as the box says that it is limited edition.I will fix it on Monday.Thank you once again.



Vignesh
1.2Siena ELX
vigneshram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2008, 11:04   #462
Senior - BHPian
 
PatienceWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,157
Thanked: 261 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Read the last post on the previous page.

Thanks Prajesh. I will try that.
PatienceWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2008, 12:34   #463
Senior - BHPian
 
undead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bhavani - Komarapalayam
Posts: 1,187
Thanked: 165 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshram View Post
Hey thank you undead,
I will buy those Comet 500 for 2.4k.i am paying that extra money as the box says that it is limited edition.I will fix it on Monday.Thank you once again.

Vignesh
1.2Siena ELX
Not sure what those limited edition means. But anyways , do post the pictures after purchase and fitment.
undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2008, 19:45   #464
BHPian
 
vigneshram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: chennai
Posts: 347
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Undead sir,
one update,I have changed my one side doom as it was very bad and the other doom was changed some time back due to an accident.So now the light seems very good.I will wait for sometime for the Hella Comet.One interesting thing is that I have bought the doom for only 1.5K instead of 2.8K as sold in the TATA A.S.S.It was possible because of the grey market which pervails in Chennai.The box alone was different but the light was brand new with a protection paper around it.Sorry if I am hijacking a GETZ thread with info on a SIENA


Vignesh
1.2 SIENA ELX
vigneshram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2008, 08:17   #465
Senior - BHPian
 
undead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bhavani - Komarapalayam
Posts: 1,187
Thanked: 165 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshram View Post
Undead sir,
one update,I have changed my one side doom as it was very bad and the other doom was changed some time back due to an accident.So now the light seems very good.I will wait for sometime for the Hella Comet.One interesting thing is that I have bought the doom for only 1.5K instead of 2.8K as sold in the TATA A.S.S.It was possible because of the grey market which pervails in Chennai.The box alone was different but the light was brand new with a protection paper around it.Sorry if I am hijacking a GETZ thread with info on a SIENA


Vignesh
1.2 SIENA ELX
Hella Comet is a spotlight . I am using it for getting more ground vision which is very useful . At high beams we dont get clear ground vision. Hella Comet is worth the money .
undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyundai Getz 1.3 Prime. EDIT : 81,449 kms Service Report PatienceWins Long-Term Ownership Reviews 174 25th November 2017 11:10
My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done ShyamSCrdi Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 190 6th March 2011 22:28
Verna Crdi Vs GetZ Crdi. EDIT : Finalising on Getz! aks_karthik Hatchbacks 74 17th May 2009 10:22
Silver Getz Prime CRDi VGT djay99 Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 157 2nd April 2009 13:55
Accessories for Bright Silver Getz mangywarez Modifications & Accessories 7 26th July 2005 11:32


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:44.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks