Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 16th May 2017, 12:59   #436
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Tuc met with an accident and was scrapped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankarbn View Post
Thanks Anand. We did actually have a wonderful trip. 6000+kms in two weeks of everyday highway driving and not a beat was skipped.
Wow . Full too nostalgia for me...keep them coming! I have been living without the Tuc for a year now...
anandpadhye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2017, 07:01   #437
BHPian

Default Re: FE update

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Congrats on the brain surgery of your Tuc, can you provide details on the gains and which maps were used for the remap? By maps I meant were european maps used or the original stock ones were edited in house? Also from which company was this remap done? Sorry for the n number of questions, just curiosity killing the cat.
Do you know any 2017 Tucson owners in Bangalore? Can you PM me and share their handles or contacts? Wanted to check something with them.

I live in Bore, and am considering the *petrol* Tucson base model. Any idea whats the Petrol Tucson's *actual* fuel efficiency in city and in highway (as opposed to the ARAI figures in the brochure or what the instrument cluster says)?

Any *Bangalore* Tucson owners in this forum? You could help me by stating *actual* Blore city FE figures (given Blore's notorious traffic), I'd be much obliged. (Based on, you know, fuel tank top-up to top-up method)
vharihar is offline   Reply With Quote