Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 15th May 2015, 16:25   #31
BHPian

Default Re: She's still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice View Post
Other than that, NOTHING CHANGES. Total peace of mind vehicle. She always improves my mood. Brings on euphoria, nostalgia, and a warm, gooey feeling inside.

PS : recently sold the Palio, so my wife's new ride is the Qualis, while I drive the Innova - itself a doyen of the Indian highways with 115,000 km on the clock. But I sneak the Qualis out whenever I get the chance.
Do you still have her (Qualis) with you?

Please continue giving updates about your Qualis..

I'm following this thread with a lot of interest as the Qualis is my all time favourite car apart from the Honda Jazz which I own
WAM-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2015, 13:43   #32
Ice
BHPian

Default Re: She's still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAM-4 View Post
Do you still have her (Qualis) with you?

Please continue giving updates about your Qualis..

I'm following this thread with a lot of interest as the Qualis is my all time favourite car apart from the Honda Jazz which I own
Of course! She is still going strong. New tyres, a timing belt change, and a repainting (same color). Mostly city duty now (my 4 yr old daughter loves traveling to school in the Qualis), but we do take her for the occasional highway trip.

Will follow up with some pictures soon.
Ice is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote