Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 29th December 2009, 09:27   #16
Senior - BHPian

as far as VFM convertable's are concerned this is a sure winner with the closest competitor priced close to 60 lacs.
anyways as others mentioned try to get in details about service and spares etc.
vinaydas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 11:35   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover_guy_001 View Post
And if there is any major problem, the San Motors Manager from Goa, Mr.Vijay Mahatme is always eager to help. All the parts are easily available and can be booked on phone..

When i got the car, there were tuning and clutch issues and I didnt want any novice to experiment with the car so I got the San Motors mechanic from Goa to sort out the problem. I had to pay 10K for his trip..fooding, travel and work charge all included in that.
Am pleasantly surprised at San Motors Customer Service esp with parts being easily available for such a very very small volume car

Last edited by kiku007 : 29th December 2009 at 11:36.
kiku007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 14:19   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
Am pleasantly surprised at San Motors Customer Service esp with parts being easily available for such a very very small volume car
yes,thats the best part.. people think that the car is worse than a dinosaur and u cant find anything related to it but these are all rumours. The company is running efficiently in Goa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
as far as VFM convertable's are concerned this is a sure winner with the closest competitor priced close to 60 lacs.
anyways as others mentioned try to get in details about service and spares etc.
a winner indeed... ofcourse , i want a porsche but then, at this price,this one is a wonderful buy..
lover_guy_001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2010, 14:54   #19

hi,
Need some help & suggestion from your end. Require wiring diagram of san strom. unable to get support from company and service center.
The car is in NORTH EAST. dere is a problem with ECU and wiring. Would require the following information :
1. Need ECU specifications and how to procure it, contact numbers.
2. Good technician who can sort out the problem .
3. Any access to service manual or wiring diagram.

Would appreciate if you can do the required help in this regard.
regards
Ashwin
nashwin55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2010, 17:54   #20
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Hi Lover guy,

Only today I hit upon this thread never knew anyone had a SanStrom in this forum, good to know and a nice review.

Can you post your current experience I am sure you should have run now more than 30k kms.
xingamazon is offline   Reply With Quote