Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Old 5th October 2011, 19:34   #16
Default Re: Skoda Fabia Diesel - 60 K Ownership Report

Originally Posted by Invinsible View Post
A very good review. I have my fabia Elegance running at 77000kms in 30months but so far just changed the tyres once apart from regular service and A/C compressor and condenser changed under warranty. Have my next service due at 80k. Haven't faced any suspension issue so far. However this time will have to change the Timing belt along other consumables with Intake manifold cleaning.
1.4TDI PD is a great performer, it returns the mileage of around 18-20kms on the highway inspite of having a remap and some spirited driving.

Could you give break up on the cost of service done at 60k ?
Hi Invincible.

I have a PD TDI Fabia that's run about 13 K in 8 months. Saw your bit about the A/C issues.

I have had a smooth ride till a recent trip when I was passing through rain and dry patches almost for two hundred kms. So had to alternate between defogger, A/C etc. Funny thing happened, water started accumulating on the AC vent.

Picture attached.

Any ideas why this happens
Attached Thumbnails
Skoda Fabia Diesel - 60 K Ownership Report-02102011528-fabia-ac-water.jpg  

psathya is offline   Reply With Quote