Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Old 21st April 2006, 22:06   #16
Default Skoda Laura...

I'd go with the Laura - superbly built, excellent finish, fantastic solidity. Not that the Accord isn't...

Tough choice man. Do let us know what you finally buy.
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2006, 22:30   #17
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by nevertouchme
Any day ! Go for HONDA ACCORD V6........

But the other day i was going thru the website www.mouthshut.com, and one of the Accord Owner had expressed his regrets buying the car.

According to him,
The Plus : Good Car.
The Minus : Spare Parts, Short in Supply.

You can read the review http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Hond...d-90003-1.html
Due to flood damage there was some shortage.
Take it from Accord owner there is no shortage of material like said in review.

You can read my review posted on team bhp
adya33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2006, 22:38   #18

Originally Posted by talktome_no1
Personally I prefer the EMBERA. Just look at its on road presence. A good rear better than the Accord any DAY.
IMHO, i feel the rear of the Sonata Embera is a copy of the Honda Accord, yea they have changed it oh soo slightly by giving the tail-lamps an upward curve and 2 mufflers but then thats it. The front is a hard tried copy of the Audi A6. The Sonata Embera is without a shadow of a doubt an excellent VFM in the segment but then why would anyone want to spend soo much money for a car which does not even have its own identity about it since the looks are copied from different cars. And its not the first time that Hyundai has done this to the Sonata. The earlier Sonata was referred as the poor man's Jaguar(the rear was a carbon copy of a certain Jaguar car). Common guys, but i don't feel anyone would want to spend 16-17L on a car which uses cheap copies other cars from different brands. BTW, IMHO Hyundai brand does not command respect as a HOnda or even a Toyota brand names demand!

prince85 is offline   Reply With Quote