Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Old 2nd October 2015, 05:41   #91
Default Re: Skoda: Octavia or Superb?

Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Thanks santoshbhat! Continuing to be confused. Added fact is that the stocks of the current Superb are rapidly getting diminished and colour/fuel choices are already difficult to procure. Remaining are largely the silver colour (slow seller) and a few Zeal Editions. Reason why Zeal is pretty slow-moving is that they are not Nappa (leather leather) but Alcantara (suede type artificial leather). Plus the Zeal's black interiors are too black with the full door pads also being jet black - Too much and makes it look funereal.

Again looking at the TSIs in both Superb and Octavia.
I would suggest you to wait for some more time if you want to buy Superb.I was in a similar situation a few months back ,confused between Superb and Octavia but ended up buying the Audi Q3 .Simply because a dealer had a pre face-lift Q3 and discounts were very big I must say.
Divyendu Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote