Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Old 29th November 2007, 18:54   #16

Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
i think its probably correct NOT to buy a luxury sedan just coz its prices have bottomed out.coz the prices have infact bottomed out because of the high maintainance costs.
a car like the OHC has not bottomed out coz the maintainance cost is still low and has loads of aftermarket parts available.

and i also think that spending 3.5-3.75 on a vtec would be wise i will be able to spend quite some money on the ICE and suspension and some light engine mods.

and later one can also swap the engine and go in for slightly heavier mods.
and even then if i sell it, it won't be at a throw away price.

i've actually answered my own question.

thank you people!

you talking wise now. yeah!!!

go get yourself an OHC VTEC.
race when you want,
cruise when you want,
sell when you want.
gbpscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2007, 22:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

better decision buddy.all mods and an ice for the same money.flaunting that extra piece of what you got factor is much appreciated.

ram_hyundai is offline   Reply With Quote