Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Old 11th August 2008, 11:59   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Devil View Post

@ Sahil: Thanks for letting me know the dvd drive will take in a "DVD-RW"! i was going to try that out, now confirmed! Also, Sahil, considering to go for something from the M-Pack which IS available in India now. The dealer said by monday morning he will email me all the items available in the M-Pack , with its prices. I plan to go for the roof and boot lip spoilers for the moment, The bumper attachment would cost a lot i think. The car is lookin so awesome with the Boot lip spoiler! what do u say?

By the way, i have dumped the Platinum Grey! hehehe...and now finalised the Monaco Blue! i loved the blue from the start, but wify wanted a change. White i couldnt get coz of no stock, and black n silver i didnt want. So now, back to blue! it will be my third car in a row being blue!
Now that i have changed my color choice, the delivery might go till september, as they have to swap with some othere dealer in india for august, else make one for me in september lot.
Firstly, good choice on the color, i personally felt the grey is the worest of the lot.The blue is hot !

Good to know they finally got the mtech kit ! The lip boot spoiler looks great, i have been looking out for that one and found a few good options on ebay for 250-300$.

Not a big fan of the roof spoiler, IMO they suit only hatches.

The Mtech rear bumper with a diffuser looks killer too! Do let me know the prices once you recieve them.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2008, 00:15   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
i spot an old 3 series in the background.
yeah that's my car...Post accident, been at the workshop for a while now...

Aaaah such is life when maintaining vintages...

cheers:
DocG
DocG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2008, 11:45   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
yes Sahil the 635csi is mine in the arcticle.
so when are you going to update the restoration thread of your 635.
BSM getting the report before team-bhp does not sound correct.
dipen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2008, 12:10   #49
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
There is no rule on this!! Anyway, the impression I got is that BSM only had a light drive in it. Press sources tell me that after toppling a Fiat Adventure press car in an inebriated state many moons ago, one needs to be careful
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2008, 12:22   #50
Awaiting Email Confirmation

@sujith- we will need to organise a "highline" meet soon :-)
rippergeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2008, 12:39   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
The arcticle was to compare the modern 530i six cylinder engine with the 635 csi. the focus was also on the 530i, the 635csi was just a companion not the focus.
Team BHP has the first knowledge of the car and the work done on it. I am not good at writeing reports and have driven the car only in the building once.I would ask my brother to write a report as he has extensively driven the car. except for a service from Infinity motors and the wheels painted silver the car has had no work since i bought it. After the monsoon the car would be painted white again, not changing the colour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
There is no rule on this!! Anyway, the impression I got is that BSM only had a light drive in it.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2008, 22:57   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecclipse78 View Post
Thanks a lot, Sujithnk.

Somehow even these chaps are not clear on the accessories list and their pricing.

I have to keep chasing up with them. I think they are just interested in selling more cars and don't really care about the accessories.
I will PM u the price list they send me
check your PM
thanks
sujithnk is offline   Reply With Quote