Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Old 7th October 2008, 00:37   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatinahuja View Post
haha..i agree..it a lot more prestigious and rare as well!
Prestigious yes, you could say Rare for the time being, give it some time. There are three in Bombay and i believe two in the south.
My suggestion is that you take your time and look at the reviews, utility and test drive the cars and then decide. They are not cheap so do not rush. I took six months to decide. May i remind you i did not buy the car that my brains had chosen, i went with my heart.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 15:38   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Prestigious yes, you could say Rare for the time being, give it some time. There are three in Bombay and i believe two in the south.
My suggestion is that you take your time and look at the reviews, utility and test drive the cars and then decide. They are not cheap so do not rush. I took six months to decide. May i remind you i did not buy the car that my brains had chosen, i went with my heart.
I totally agree..i keep changing my views on these cars every day! Talking to you has been a great help! Thank you so much
jatinahuja is offline   Reply With Quote