Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Closed Thread

Old 30th August 2010, 22:28   #31
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymahajan View Post
Dude get me one at that price.
Well all's well that end's well. Enjoy the beast.
Anytime ! Infact anyone interested in that Teanna...i'll get it further negotiated for another 40-50K . I called Nissan today and they said the 25000 KM Service was done for the car on 7 July and that i should enjoy driving it...well not anymore...but if anyone's interested and does'nt give a damn to this jinxed part , i could assist you in getting this car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpullockaran View Post
Please let me know if not the others on this thread as to why the original owner sold of the car for such a low rate. There are many people here with communist background who would willingly take the car putting superstitions aside. The rate the car was sold off to the dealer must have been not more than 9.5 lakh.
I would really like to know as to why the car was sold off by the first owner. Was the car a jinx even for the first owner?
The original owner went abroad and thats the reason for sale. After all that i was through and how some people here told me good things about teanna, i called them, asked about service cost and as Nissan has only 1 dealer here, i gave him the car number, asked him when should i send the car. The car has 26400 on ODO and the guy on Other side (Named Niranjan at Nissan) confirmed that the car was serviced for 25000KM at their service center on 7th July. So that was like a confirmation that the ODO Reading is good and not to mention the quality of Interiors (Scratchless) and the performance.

I again say, the car was exceptionally good and was as good as a new and ofcourse, headturner for a lot of people. But this jinxed part made me let it go.

Last edited by Dippy : 31st August 2010 at 12:55. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 31st August 2010, 10:31   #32
Senior - BHPian

You've got nothing less to Teanna @Delhi and along with the Endeavour, you've got a free gift - peace of mind. Is there a cost factor to it?

Congratulations @Delhi; now start burning the road. BTW, what color did you buy?
Old 31st August 2010, 11:00   #33
BHPian

Congratulations on the new buy. For Teanna, whether it was jinexed or not, don't know but it definetly saved you Rs.30,000/-, may be a good omen while going. Enjoy your new ride and do post some pics.
Old 31st August 2010, 12:25   #34
BHPian

Endevour is Black Color. Will post some pics to it soon. Well i feel bad for teanna in the sense that nobody buys a car to part off in a day. I Liked it, was a fabulous piece of equipment,comfortable and at a very good price. These signs of fight etc made me part off with it (Trust me, peace of mind matters !!) . If i had some more money, i would have kept teanna too somehow in a sense that my 1st family may not be driving it for maybe gift it to some cousin or inlaws for it was too good to loose ....well its gone now so let it be....
Old 31st August 2010, 12:38   #35
Senior - BHPian

D2009, good decision. i think the car dint suit you more then it was "jinxed" is what i can say. i feel even an automobile has a soul and the owner needs to connect with it.

Never have something which you wont/dont trust, this will always be pecking in your mind and trust me wont let you rest. esp when it comes to automobile you better take it seriously!

Good that it showed the signs early and the signs were not that bad!

Forget it, and enjoy endy this baby for sure has some attitude

Last edited by lohithrao : 31st August 2010 at 12:43.
Old 31st August 2010, 12:49   #36
Senior - BHPian

Good decision that you have got rid of the car that was giving bad vibes.
Old 31st August 2010, 19:25   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohithrao View Post
i feel even an automobile has a soul and the owner needs to connect with it.
I'd subscribe to that statement. You connect to it and then you know it inside out.
Old 1st September 2010, 00:50   #38
BHPian

As Luck may have it - i came across someone who actually knew how much this car was sold off by the 1st owner. Would you believe the price im about to tell : 8.25 Lakhs !!!! :o why ? He had to go abroad and was'nt able to find a buyer ! (Probably the guy must have been in hurry). Alright, i found someone who is interested in the car in my circle, im going to offer this dealer 9 Lakhs tomorrow in cash and get this car for my friend...will tell you how it goes !
Old 11th September 2010, 21:48   #39

Hi,
Just wondering whether this teana is still on look out for new owner ? I am moving to India next month. I have driven this car and i liked it! Hope it would be on hold till i come( too much asking?) By chance if its stil there please reply.
Thanks
Old 20th September 2010, 23:59   #40
BHPian

As it happened, i took a trip from delhi to srinagar to goa to pune in this new suv i just brought so im currently not there @ Delhi . I'll find it out and soon update you !
Old 21st September 2010, 00:29   #41
BHPian

@delhi2009
congratulations on the buy and its good to know that you are finally satisfied with your buy.
peace of mind is a big factor in buying a car and you did the right thing letting go of the teana.
i am really looking forward to pics of your endeavour.
i just love its raw looks and i am sure the next car i buy is gonna be the endeavour.
Old 21st September 2010, 00:52   #42
Team-BHP Support

Note from Moderator: Closing thread. Please open a new ownership thread for your new car. Thanks
Closed Thread