Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Old 1st December 2010, 15:19   #16

dude get Jag any day! i am loving it. The road presence is insane and its considered way above the BMW/Audi etc. People have stopped to click pictures and at hotels its always parked in the patio Get white its the best looking color and the black interiors are to die for.

I am picking up another Jag for my delhi home and will be getting delivery by 7th.

I spoke to Jag dealership and they will be retrofitting mine with Xenons soon. The one thing i am not happy about the car is the sound system. My BMW sounds better, but the iphone works just fine which it didnt in BMW. The touch screen is a bit annoying to get used to over idrive.

PM me if you have any questions. If at all possible try considering the 535i/d.
spiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2010, 15:34   #17

ThunderV12 - Did you not buy the Cayman S a few months ago? I remember there being a thread of this sort. Or was it the LP-560/4?

If its within your budget, and you aren't happy with the E and aren't happy with the service of the BIMMERS. You should Stick with the XFd.

And for the sake of everyone taking out the time to comment on this thread, do post pictures when you get the car. Previous experience with you kinda demands it.
Speeding@160mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2010, 17:10   #18

Ya sure . We dropped the plan for the previous sports car and will post the picture but atleast let me buy it. Thanks alot Spiff and will be sending you a PM soon . Unfortunately white is not available and even the dark grey would be available by 20th December. Thanks.
thunderV12 is offline   Reply With Quote