Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche

Old 30th May 2011, 11:27   #31
Team-BHP Support
Default Re: Range Rover Supercharged or Porsche Cayenne S or Audi Q7

Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Moving forward we will see several car makers break out of their shell. So a Ferrari SUV could defiantly be on the horizon or already on their drawing board.
Enthusiasts claim such moves dilute the brand and it's core values, maybe it does initially but eventually acceptability rises, I do not think Porsche lost brand value after the Cayanne.
Agree with you completely. What I meant was that I doubt an SUV would be made in the next 2 years or so.

I'm sure they have one on their drawing board. And like you rightly said Porsche didn't lose any brand value except in the peoples head who were against the Cayenne.
Akshay1234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2011, 13:40   #32
Default Re: Range Rover Supercharged or Porsche Cayenne S or Audi Q7

Originally Posted by CarCzar View Post
I would've thanked you on this one but not after seeing this. You want the guy to wait for that.... weren't the ugly cayenes enough.

Anyways, another option would be the upcoming Evoque (baby rangie) I have read in recent magazine(s) about its nearing launch in UK and other markets, hopefully would've been launched already by the time am writing this. It sure would be exquisite and one of a kind in this part of the world, yet capable.
AltoHoncho is offline   Reply With Quote