Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 17th February 2006, 01:31   #16
BHPian

In Hyderabad, I saw one CR-V which is having Lexus badges and words all over it's body. There is no Honda badge or word at all.
narasimha raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2006, 06:49   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun_patra
Infact yesterday i saw a snatro wid N1 racing and K.S.MOTORSPORT and S.D.T decals on it and the guy was blasting AASIQ BANAYA !!!!!!! lol imagine the 3 best tuners in bombay working on such a santro lollol
May i ask what color the santro was and where did you spot it cause when i was around in matunga there was this white santro which had got KS motorsports huge sticker on the back and all those other decals on the door and kind of a jarring music system and that dude had a KS motorsport free flow nd some sport seats whith a flashy tacho.
libre sito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2006, 08:01   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaa45
can u beat this, auto rickshaws with ferrari, bmw stickers, and you know where, mud flaps

so call it mod ricks

shubbhi
This Mod is ok cause every auto waala will have something or the other written on his auto but the other day i saw an auto and i was shocked to see he had 4 rear wheels.....yess....4 .... 2 on each side... next time i will post some snaps if i come across him again...
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2006, 13:50   #19
DRC
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
This Mod is ok cause every auto waala will have something or the other written on his auto but the other day i saw an auto and i was shocked to see he had 4 rear wheels.....yess....4 .... 2 on each side... next time i will post some snaps if i come across him again...

I too saw this guy some time back... And boy! those crome bells and stuff.. And so are those chrome spear like thinks fitted on the wheels.. like the ones on the chariots of maha bharat..
DRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2006, 14:00   #20
BHPian

Seen one Tempo traveller with a biig VOLVO written on the rear glass.. seen regular volvo wannabe busses.. but a tempo traveller
harishsegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2006, 18:42   #21
Joz
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
the other day i saw an auto and i was shocked to see he had 4 rear wheels.....yess....4 .... 2 on each side... next time i will post some snaps if i come across him again...
I have seen this guy too, infact about a year back. Purpose aside, it looked kinda nice to me. Must have been inspired by some volvo trailer he saw on the road.
Joz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2006, 19:45   #22
BHPian

i don't think there is any point in continuing the discussion as the stickering is the choice of the owner..sure it is all in bad taste but it is left to the owner if he wants to disfigure his car/ bike.

i see cars modded cars with tons of stickers on them, they might be basic mods but have all the stickers, i have even seen a OHC 1.5 with good stickers but with no performance mods, not even a k&n filter, but the guy received praises for his stickering.....on the tbhp forum...

personally, i feel that the car should have no stickers and that gives a very clean effect, but the choice is of the owner and i have no rights to comment on his taste/ preference

i am surprised at the topic we are discussing as it does not merit a discussion

sorry if i sound rude, but we have other interesting topics to discuss....
adit1329 is offline   Reply With Quote