Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 2nd December 2011, 01:02   #16
Default Re: Fitting rear wiper to Maruti A-star

Originally Posted by im_srini View Post
Hi Antardaksh, unfortunately I have only the parts catalogs of the Alto, Swift, & A-Star with me. The last time I approached the local MGP stockist here for a parts catalog, I was told that they're in short supply of printed catalogs since Maruti has stopped printing them & is planning to distribute the catalogs through CD/DVD going forward.

Anyway, in your case, since the new Wagon-R Vxi available here has the rear wiper, the associated parts would be listed in the relevant parts-catalog. Your local Maruti service-center should have this catalog as the new Wagon-R's been here for a while. You can note down the part-numbers from the catalog & order them from Maruti through the service-center itself.

In the case of the A-Star, none of the models available here have the rear wiper, hence the parts catalog for the A-Star does not list the parts even though the model exported from here has the rear wiper.

Thanks Srini, I will try to get the parts list from Maruti Service Center in Bangalore.
antardaksh is offline   Reply With Quote