Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 15th October 2016, 20:03   #46
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (10)
Default Re: Euroair Pureair - Car Air Purifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Rider View Post
Got honeywell car air purifier from flipkart for Rs 6747 for my wagon r. It's been two weeks now and there is a noticeable difference in the air quality.
kindly share your experiences with this product.
thanks.
pcpranav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2016, 07:34   #47
BHPian

Hi pcpranav,

The experience has been good so far. Earlier I used to suffer from respiratory issues after prolonged usage of the car. Not the case anymore. Hope this helps
Night Rider is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2016, 17:04   #48
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Rider View Post
Hi pcpranav,

The experience has been good so far. Earlier I used to suffer from respiratory issues after prolonged usage of the car. Not the case anymore. Hope this helps
thanks buddy for the feedback.
two weeks back, I also purchased the Honeywell Car Air Purifier from Amazon at a lightening deal (via their mobile app) at Rs.5375/. Its a really sleek device, looks premium too.

Have tried using on the low and high speed modes, does have a bit noise but tolerable as it mixes with the AC blower noise. I havn't really felt a real big difference in air quality or smell, but Im sure its doing its work gently. This weekend will go for a long trip with family and will try to notice.

In my Xylo, currently I have just put in dash-groove over the glove box (where earlier I used to put the tissue box) and yet not applied the Velcro strips. The output air maybe bit obstructing in the groove-walls, but shouldn't matter much - after all its just air to flow! I plan to place a form sheet underneath to give support/protection and raise a bit height of the device. At the moment device is powered & plugged in one charge socket available near the gear handle, good that connector isn't long to obstruct the gear handle! and another socket is available behind driver's seat where currently I plugged for my mobile charging. Soon will buy a new good quality socket splitter (previous one went kaput after few month's use, cheapo stuff!), and splitter will also fit nicely in a free slot available.

Below reference image (picked from internet and did basic editing) to give an idea of setup.

Euroair Pureair - Car Air Purifier-xyloairpurifiersocket.jpg

Im hopeful device will prove as good investment and provide good air

regards,
pcpranav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2016, 21:20   #49
BHPian

The Honeywell product features are quite good, I have been eyeing it for some time now. Night Rider and pcpranav, your feedback will be highly appreciated. I have three questions:

1. I believe it has just two fan speeds. Specs read noise level less than or equal to 49db. How much difference in there in loudness of fan between high and low speed?

2. Is air intake from top? I saw it on their website few days back but can't find it today.

3. Does it have pre filter?
Guite is offline   Reply With Quote