Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 10th April 2012, 16:39   #61
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: From China, With Love - Fluidic Hyundai Verna HID Installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
I received the bulbs ordered by me today. I had ordered H11 type on 13th Jan and H8 type on 14th Jan and both were delivered today. Now I need to get these installed!
Hi Rajdeep
Im also planning to put HID on the fogs of my Ritz,so wanted to check if you were able to get those fitted and how is the experience so far.

Cheers.
Schoudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2012, 20:06   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
I finally got the kit, yesterday. Almost 2 months, but I'm impressed with the quality. Can anyone tell me how to connect this? I've got more connectors than places to plug it in.

What are the two wires marked A?
Where does the B connector fit?
Where does the C connector fit? I'm thinking C goes into the connection going to the present halogen bulb. As the existing bulb is 35 W, I don't think I'll need a relay, it should be a plug and play... but where to plug what... that is the big question

Attachment 909320
Hi ,did you get it installed? was it plug and play? How is your feedback with the product?

BTW,which car?
sagarpadaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2012, 17:10   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Hi Rajdeep
Im also planning to put HID on the fogs of my Ritz,so wanted to check if you were able to get those fitted and how is the experience so far.

Cheers.
Hi

The experience is excellent . They are brighter than the low beam headlights so I use them sparingly. It was a direct fit without any mods. Only problem I face is some loose connection in the right foglight that doesnt switch on sometimes. This is usually sorted out by switching off and on again. After switching on, there is no problem.

Cheers.
mtnrajdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2012, 21:23   #64
BHPian

Can anyone comment on how hid will perform in swift fog lamps. Is it a worthy upgrade.
DieselLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 15:21   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselLover View Post
Can anyone comment on how hid will perform in swift fog lamps. Is it a worthy upgrade.
I am using them in the Swift fog lamps. They work brilliantly. Only thing we need to take care of is to aim the fog lamps by adjusting the screw provided to ensure that we get a beam spread that suits our style of driving.
mtnrajdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 15:37   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep

I am using them in the Swift fog lamps. They work brilliantly. Only thing we need to take care of is to aim the fog lamps by adjusting the screw provided to ensure that we get a beam spread that suits our style of driving.
Many thanks rajdeep. Does it cause glare to oncoming traffic? Where is the adjustment screws in fog lamps?
Planning to put 4300k hid and hope to get a good improvement over OEM fogs which is pathetic.
A pic of your car with fogs on will be really indicative.

Last edited by DieselLover : 20th April 2012 at 15:52.
DieselLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2012, 19:05   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselLover

Many thanks rajdeep. Does it cause glare to oncoming traffic? Where is the adjustment screws in fog lamps?
Planning to put 4300k hid and hope to get a good improvement over OEM fogs which is pathetic.
A pic of your car with fogs on will be really indicative.

It will cause some glare. But it is not that bad because the lamps are at lower level and the size of the fogs are less compared to head lamps.

There is definite improvement in the illumination. Infact you can drive around the city with just your fogs on if the street lamps are there. Else fogs plus low beam is more than sufficient.

You can go ahead and get them installed. You won't be disappointed .
sagarpadaki is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2012, 16:31   #68
Senior - BHPian

Guys .
There is a post in classifieds, for the similar kind of HIDs

http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...006-9005.html/

Any pointers, will it be a good idea to get these .

Cheers
Schoudhury is offline   Reply With Quote