Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 5th December 2014, 14:36   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec Performance Mods - Need Help!!!

I have a Ford Fiesta 1.6s Duratec and I have done a stage 1 modification like filters, remap and free flow. Please check the following link for details of the mods done. If you need any help then please let me know.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...esta-1-6s.html (My pre-worshipped, Super-Chipped Ford Fiesta 1.6S)
kumar_ranjan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2014, 15:57   #32
BHPian

To start with the basics you can go for a FFE, performance plugs along with a CAI. To add on you could move ahead with Bilsteins for the suspensions, Tarox rotors and pads for braking and that would take your machine with stage 1 of performance mods suitable for a daily drive.

Last edited by Nimish anthony : 5th December 2014 at 16:00.
Nimish anthony is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2014, 16:43   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar_ranjan View Post
I have a Ford Fiesta 1.6s Duratec and I have done a stage 1 modification like filters, remap and free flow. Please check the following link for details of the mods done. If you need any help then please let me know.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...esta-1-6s.html (My pre-worshipped, Super-Chipped Ford Fiesta 1.6S)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimish anthony View Post
To start with the basics you can go for a FFE, performance plugs along with a CAI. To add on you could move ahead with Bilsteins for the suspensions, Tarox rotors and pads for braking and that would take your machine with stage 1 of performance mods suitable for a daily drive.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, a long list of mods is in planning. However, I am stuck at the FFE part. As mentioned in first post, I am not very keen on the Automec FFE. It is made of mild steel and I am looking for a FFE in 304 Steel. I was very keen on the Milltek as the headers and FFE is exquisitely finished and made in SS. Unfortunately, Milltek has stopped making FFEs for this version. I am willing to consider any other exhaust system like Mongoose and likes which is equally good. What I am not able to figure out is which system would be compatible with the car. Any pointers in this regard would be helpful.
PratikPatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2015, 15:24   #34
BHPian

Default Re: My pre-worshipped, Super-Chipped Ford Fiesta 1.6S

Has anyone done FFE on a 1.4Duratech?
TheQuarterMile is offline   Reply With Quote