Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 28th March 2006, 18:39   #1
BHPian

Default First Aid box and Emergency ToolKit required

Guys

I have recently purchased an Oct 02 Palio S10, and I am from Mumbai, planning to go to Lonavala/Mahabaleshwar/Alibaug (Not decided) in April 06.
I want to buy a FirstAid Kit(To be kept in the car) and an emergency tool Kit (Containing nylon rope, wire to jumpstart the battery, hammer- if stuck in the car due to faulty central lock, etc). Without these my Father will not allow me the go for the trip .

Need help where I can buy these stuff in Mumbai, I had done some research in Ebay USA, there have really cool stuff, but then there are our Indian Custom authorities to handle, so ebay USA out of question.

I did search Team BHp befor posting this query, but did not get any good results.

Thanks

Major
major is offline   Reply With Quote