| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10th July 2006, 16:55||#46|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Very good job.
Liked it more than baraccuda
and the tints are no way legal... they appear too dark.
|10th July 2006, 17:39||#47|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Thanked: 0 Times
Tints are not legal, still they completely changed the looks
I really liked the graphics, can we get the color pics of the same
Last edited by F50 : 15th July 2006 at 18:55.
|15th July 2006, 16:17||#50|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Gujarat 03
Thanked: 11 Times
Its Looking Hot Than Barracuda..
I like colour, Vinyls and alloys..
|15th July 2006, 18:55||#52|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Thanked: 0 Times
Hey there !!
Great job dude !! Simply looks awesome !! One of the best skoda's i have ever seen !!
|16th July 2006, 00:17||#53|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Thanked: 8 Times
hey arush, was just gonna log off, but i had to tell you how much I loved this design, definitely your BEST so far (In my opinion at least).
Looking forward to more!! particularly dying to see what magic you'll do with the Civic.
|16th July 2006, 00:26||#54|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Thanked: 9 Times
i think this car (its no more an octy ) should be posted in the WORST MODDED CARS category
good job autopsyche i think you should start traning secessions for the guys who calls temselves designers
Last edited by ~ H O N D A ~ : 16th July 2006 at 00:31.
|30th December 2006, 18:12||#58|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mumbai (MH-01)
Thanked: 92 Times
Since I am studying in Ruia College, I did my own research on such pseudo "car dudes" since Ruia has a lot of them.
After a "mini study" of the owners of such cars, I found the general characteristics of such owners as follows (please note, none of them are teambhpians):
1) First and foremost, the owner has no REAL knowledge about cars.
2) He has played NFS Underground/Most wanted and from there he gets the idea of "converting" (sic) their car.
3) Not at all, real enthusiast, but wants to modify their car just to show off at college and attract attention.
4) Easiest way to recognise these owners (as in this case) is that they have outlandish body kits fitted on their cars with very very tiny wheels and sometimes playing very cheap sounding Hindi music.
5) Usually inscribe "Rally Sports". Note the extra 's' after sport.
6) "Ralliart", "BMW" and "Ferrari" stickers and so on in place of the original badge. See, there is no problem if a true Ferrari or a BMW fan puts a small sticker somewhere on his/her car. But rebadging a maruti or a mitsubishi car as a Ferrari is simply ridiculous.
7) Such people can only recognise one superbike, the Hayabusa, that too, because of DHOOM.
8) They feel that a good driver is the one who can make a wheelspin and do unnecessary screeching halts.
9) (TeamBhpians can make their own additions here).
Last edited by salilpawar1 : 30th December 2006 at 18:18.
|30th December 2006, 23:12||#59|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Thanked: 29 Times
|31st December 2006, 01:37||#60|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Thanked: 24 Times
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|From a Skoda Octavia to a Skoda Rapid||RedRapid||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||28||17th March 2015 11:25|
|Heavily modified Skoda Octavia vRS - Fuel for Petrol Heads||PowerFool||Modifications & Accessories||18||3rd August 2012 12:17|
|My Modified Skoda Octavia||autopsyche||Modifications & Accessories||33||27th August 2008 14:13|