Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 6th July 2012, 16:12   #16
Default Re: Art on a Mahindra Scorpio : The Holographic Love Machine

Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
@iSpoke: Good work there by the guys. The SUV looks fancy. Hope my wife does not get inspired by this, else she will start painting all vehicles around the house.

I would also question the legality of doing this. I think you need RTO permission or perhaps this is outright not allowed.
ha ha, then take special care when browsing this thread!

Originally Posted by SiddVish View Post
Its not a problem if you're painting over a car wrap.
Legalities aside, I think they've done a wonderful job !!
You meant, painting on car wraps is allowed? Can't deny though, our constitution happily allows to bend the rules without breaking it!

Originally Posted by predatorwheelz View Post
What a coincidence. I see this Scorp in Gurgaon at around 3 PM yesterday, and find out that a thread was made on it the same day!

Truth be told, the car looks just cheesy in the flesh. I got a close look at it for around 10 mins as I tailed it. The paintwork, while definitely detailed, hasn't been finished too well. And a Scorp is probably the wrong medium for this kind of art .
Hmm, thats why I started this thread with a surprising note. Yes, how good they painted it is anybody's personal opinion. But I personally feel good to see that there are people in our country to Create and Praise this kind of works. Suitability of the Medium could be a budget driven decision!
iSpoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2012, 16:32   #17

I saw this scorpio yesterday in cyber city, gurgaon around 1530hrs. Must say, it is HEAD TURNING stuff!

Great work!
revved_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2012, 16:42   #18

That looks shoddy, first of all the so called artwork, quite like the one we see on trucks. And, that too on a Scorpio !! quite like what russell peters say, who are they? some low self-esteemed artists !!. Its as if previously the Logan wasnt enough that our roads will see a scorpio too.
Calling it as an indian equivalent of the famous BMW Art cars is an insult, just to be sane on this forum I would appreciate the effort though...
AltoHoncho is offline   Reply With Quote