Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 19th April 2006, 16:33   #1
Exclamation Would warrenty of electrical items in a car be avoid if power windows is fixed outsid

I am going for TATA indica Xeta GLG which has front door power windows, when checked with the dealer the said they can get the rear doors also with power windows fixed, but the control will not be available to the driver this would cost an additional 7500, when check with other vendors or car accessory show room they said the whole unit with 4 switch with control frm driver seat from Auto cop @ 11500, but the dealer say that the electrical item warrenty would be void, can someone please clarify on this.

abhiadya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2006, 11:14   #2

Hey Dude, Wat u can do is, replace the original power windows and get the full new set of power windows (Branded) for all the four doos, then i am sure you should get a warranty on it... !!
ollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2006, 11:29   #3
Senior - BHPian

just tell them to get the relays or wires extended. then it wont void it. other than that im not sure of. in honda as well my office fellow got some wiring done from them and got all the electricals fitted from outside and its still under warranty.
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote