Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 17th August 2012, 17:38   #16
Default Re: Additional Power Outlet in Boot

Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
If you can power the fridge in your room wall socket, then why dont get a Car Inverter. Belkin has those. I have seen them with multiple sockets for Laptop, Mobile Charger, Camera Battery Charger etc.. One end goes into your Car Power Socket and the other has the normal sockets which can be used to charge stuff, same way you do at home. I am not aware of the model number etc but i think these would make more sense instead of modifying something. Make sure you check the power ratings of those inverters.

Belkin : Power

The reason is that the one car power socket that I have (below the dash) will already have connection to GPS/Phones. Besides, there will be 5 people in the car and keeping the car fridge in the cabin seriously compromises the leg space for the passengers.
shreeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2016, 12:39   #17
Default Re: Additional Power Outlet in Boot

Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
No, SZ33 two in one was the one.
How is the build quality of TROPIcool 4-Socket Plug CL865? I bought one from Amazon, but its build quality is not good and have a very thin wire. I do not think it can carry much current.
sibitg is offline   Reply With Quote