Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2006, 12:44   #16
BHPian
 
diven_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 213
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

hey ollie....anku is right...he got the same lights from milAN subway....the are expensive though...rs.10000 + min....wouldn't u rather spend the money on performance?
diven_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2006, 11:31   #17
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 10
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

amazing stuff jesal.a friend of mine got the whole evo6 light kit for about 20k but its awesome n totally worth it. but this idea that u have come up with i think is way cheaper n will pretty much solve the purpose.can u give us some more info as to how exactly it is done n whether it will give me problems in the long run if i put them on my ohc.
Angel Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2006, 12:05   #18
BHPian
 
a4_attitude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 442
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

hey guys I have a fair idea how to make those, since am also in fabrication od speciality advertsing i have used this type of concept may be by next weeknd i will start working on it, i will take step by step pics, will update you all....
one thing for sure a person like me would not spend 10 k atleast on this...
keep my fingers crossed
Wadhwa Ajay
a4_attitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2006, 21:50   #19
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 1
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie
Hey Guys,

I am desperately looking forthe Round Head lights (Angel Eyes) Like the BMW type for my Honda City 1.5 vtec. I have tried hard enough to look for it, cant find it anywhere !!

If any of you guys know where i can get it then i can check it out from there... !

your efforts will be much appreciated !

Thanks,
Ollie
Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Using Team-BHP to promote vested and commercial interests is STRICTLY prohibited. Do refrain from marketing your goods / services all over the board.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further

Last edited by ajmat : 26th June 2006 at 22:06.
CARMODERNIZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2006, 22:12   #20
BHPian
 
honda_dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Christchurch
Posts: 244
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

u cud also drop by at dc showroom in andheri he can arrange it for sure
honda_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2006, 15:02   #21
BHPian
 
whatcanthisbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: http://www.wandering-online.com
Posts: 501
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4_attitude
hey guys I have a fair idea how to make those, since am also in fabrication od speciality advertsing i have used this type of concept may be by next weeknd i will start working on it, i will take step by step pics, will update you all....
one thing for sure a person like me would not spend 10 k atleast on this...
keep my fingers crossed
Wadhwa Ajay
any updates ?
whatcanthisbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2006, 23:10   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
blueraven316's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,109
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie
Hey Guys,

I am desperately looking forthe Round Head lights (Angel Eyes) Like the BMW type for my Honda City 1.5 vtec. I have tried hard enough to look for it, cant find it anywhere !!

If any of you guys know where i can get it then i can check it out from there... !

your efforts will be much appreciated !

Thanks,
Ollie
Never seen Projector Lamps or Altezza Taillamps for the OHC in Bangkok , we searched a lot, if you are not the types against modding the body then try Lancer EVO VII Projector lamps from US,they are close to the basic shape of OHC lamps and they will look neat too with the shape of the mody, buy from a reliable seller, if you need I can guide you on how to find one.
blueraven316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2006, 23:48   #23
BANNED
 
khaadu75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: same as the proposed venue for F1 ;-)
Posts: 1,154
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARMODERNIZE
Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Using Team-BHP to promote vested and commercial interests is STRICTLY prohibited. Do refrain from marketing your goods / services all over the board.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further
Hey, Ive been wondering about this warning for a long time .... Are we saying that if I'm looking for a particular item for my car and another member who has stock of that item cannot post that he has one . Also wat is the meaning of vested and commercial interests ???

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2006, 08:36   #24
Team-BHP Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 11,889
Thanked: 9,721 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, Ive been wondering about this warning for a long time .... Are we saying that if I'm looking for a particular item for my car and another member who has stock of that item cannot post that he has one . Also wat is the meaning of vested and commercial interests ???

Cheers
He can PM you and take things off line
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2006, 23:28   #25
BHPian
 
~ H O N D A ~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 171
Thanked: 9 Times
Default Demon Eyes

Hey,

My friend just got me a pair of DEMON EYES from US....

With all the exitment i went to the garage to get it fitted in my OHC to my surprise i found the light to be in RED COLOR

I had asked him to bring a BLUE light as the color of my car is Saphire Silver.

So i wanna sell them.

The lights are same like these but RED in color.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/33324.jpg
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/33325.jpg

if anyone interested pm me!!!!

Last edited by ~ H O N D A ~ : 6th July 2006 at 23:40.
~ H O N D A ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2006, 17:31   #26
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 10
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

hey which company are they..anyways how much is the expected price..
also if u dont mind can u tell me from where in the US did u buy it from n for how much....jus wanted some info..
thanks..
cheers,,,...
Angel Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2006, 17:55   #27
BHPian
 
~ H O N D A ~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 171
Thanked: 9 Times
Smile

i didnt bought it my friend got it for me....

He has bought 2 pairs 1 white for himself and the RED one he gave it to me.
~ H O N D A ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Honda Civic angel eyes with autogauge xenons koshyjohnuk Modifications & Accessories 18 2nd January 2015 13:07
How to make Angel Eyes nikibusa Technical Stuff 33 3rd February 2009 00:39
My lancer with angel eyes added anku Modifications & Accessories 24 3rd July 2008 02:06
Angel eyes for the old beast RedOne Modifications & Accessories 11 5th June 2007 18:14


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:10.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks