Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 3rd October 2013, 16:07   #31
Default Re: Bad Experience @ 3M Car Care Indiranagar, 100 ft. Road, Bangalore

Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
There IS , the way the customers and cars are treated there . You can blindly leave your car and can believe that it would be taken care at the best level at HSR one .
Should I say, +100 to this. I left my car, was with Sidhu and few other BHPians for around 6 hours, occassionally seeing the car and when the work was done, all i did was smile at the work done, it was that cool.

There is a HUGE difference with HSR and the other outlets. 35+ pages on this portal do tell a story.
dass is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2013, 16:33   #32

Thank you all! Got the appointment for tomorrow @ HSR
smnrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2014, 13:26   #33

I went on a trip to Coorg from Bangalore and while returning returned via the Bangalore-Mangalore Highway the road was really bad. My 2 weeks old figo's body was covered with slush and it badly needed a full body wash. I saw the 3M showroom in indiranager and decided to go for the same.

I met their executive Mr Nikhil & understood the packages available.

Then I decided to go for a foam wash (Rs 390/- + Taxes).

I went on a weekday at around 11.30 am to give the car for a wash.
The executive checked for the exisiting scratches in the car but was unable to find any as the car was very dirty indeed. I asked him if the wash would cover under body, he said even though they do not have a lift to lift the car in the washing area, they will get the under body cleaned.

I received a job card and was asked if I would like to wait in the lounge or like to see the car getting cleaned. I decided to watch the car getting cleaned.

The guys removed the floor mats & did a vacuum cleaning of the interiors and the dash board.
They cleaned the mats separately by blow air mechanism.

Then they took the car into the bay and first cleaned the body with blow air. This was followed by a through pressure water cleaning of the full car including the under body. the the car was sprayed with foam and scrubbed with a micro fiber cloth by two guys. This was followed by a air drying and then finally the entire car was wiped with a microfiber cloth.

I got the delivery within 1 hour. Finally when i saw the car sparkling clean, I was happy.

I have decided to go for an underbody protection & a paint protection plan on my next visit.
amitpatnaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2015, 18:23   #34

Does anyone know if the 3M INagar service has improved?
rajathv8 is offline   Reply With Quote