Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 7th May 2006, 22:27   #16
BANNED

now people lissen to this........i got my lancer modified by autopsyche and its crap.....yes autopsyche its rishabh....i gave my car to nivit bhasin and i gave him the permission to copy the bodykit but i aslo asked him to make changes in the body kit.....although arush didnt post my car pics.. but i will be soon posting it...tell u the defects in another thread...
Old 7th May 2006, 22:49   #17
BHPian

[quote=turbo dragster]....i gave my car to nivit bhasin and i gave him the permission to copy the bodykit but i aslo asked him to make changes in the body kit[quote]

Oh you continuing to go BTW Nivit Bhasin has to copy Autopsyche's bodykit to satisfy your taste?????? That in itself speaks volumes about Nivit Bhasin and his talent in mods
Old 7th May 2006, 22:53   #18
BANNED

hold on dude hes soon gonna be the mod king he will be soon posting the cars he has modified.....
Old 9th May 2006, 01:09   #19
BHPian

well even though this is going really off topic but as far as i know arush's styling is the best i have seen on my friend's cars i have very closely seen the demonic as it is owned by a very close friend of mine as well as the barracuda! also the scissor door lancer and the lancer coupe !! they are all tooo hott for words and as far as performance goes don't know what he is capable of to be very frank as have'nt driven any of his cars except the demonic which is stock under the hood !!
Old 11th May 2006, 02:28   #20
BANNED

Hey, Wonder how I missed this thread completely ....... Autopsyche, I agree with people who say that you don't even need to bother about who is better between you and Nivit !!! No-one in his right mind will put you in the same league .. and by members shouting out loud that he's the best will not make him the best ... !!!

Your work is way better ..... I'll vouch for it anyday !!! And I agree about his cars not passing scrutiny in the rallies ... A army gypsy in the 2004 Raid de Himalaya also didnt pass scrutiny on the first attempt and had to be worked upon for it to pass ... Also I would like to know which Baleno went for the Pune round ??

Cheers
Old 11th May 2006, 12:31   #21
BHPian

Hi friends,
Sorry to interupt in this thread.
I am also a crasy fan of rally. I am keen in entering into ralling. Recently I have bought a new Baleno and I would like to modify it for rally. Ca you please suggest some one from Bangalore who could do a good job for me.

Regards,
K.Nagaraj
Old 11th May 2006, 12:34   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, Wonder how I missed this thread completely ....... Autopsyche, I agree with people who say that you don't even need to bother about who is better between you and Nivit !!! No-one in his right mind will put you in the same league .. and by members shouting out loud that he's the best will not make him the best ... !!!

Your work is way better ..... I'll vouch for it anyday !!! And I agree about his cars not passing scrutiny in the rallies ... A army gypsy in the 2004 Raid de Himalaya also didnt pass scrutiny on the first attempt and had to be worked upon for it to pass ... Also I would like to know which Baleno went for the Pune round ??

Cheers
I'd vouch for arush's work too.
Old 4th December 2006, 06:58   #23
BHPian

First of all, I would like to say this to the moderator's that witnesstowonder is none other than nivit bhasin himself as i know this guy and he is indirectly advertising himself only as u can also read it in this thread, So as per the terms and conditions this attempt should not be made by any member to advertise or promote their business through Team-BHP...........And Arush bhai Iam with you, The guy who is asking for business by hiding his own identity, what character would that guy would be carrying and rest all can think about his work, Once again witnesstowonder is no one except nivit bhasin of hyperformance motorsports......Nivit, stop playing with people now
Old 4th December 2006, 12:52   #24
Team-BHP Support

Ok guys this "I am greater than you" is not kosher. I'm closing this thread till someone gives me a good reason to open it. bhogalrajnish the ball's in your court.

and Tool, please be kind to this Old Man and pen easier to read posts.

Last edited by navin : 4th December 2006 at 12:54.
Closed Thread