Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 4th February 2007, 18:09   #46
BHPian

Zen is lookin nice, Like someone said before---Only one kinda in its self...Hmmmmmm 800---Looking nice too but plz change that hood and plz remove that roof skoop as its not lookin good on this car.
carlover84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2007, 18:09   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abix View Post
heres a pic of my 800! hope this helps!

Cheers
Abix
Abix, Your dash board and door panels looks kinda cool. Could share some snaps of this please...

Hafi bhaai.. No offence.. I'm not hijacking your thread.. We'll see if we can get more ideas for your zen from these...
16v100bhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2007, 19:31   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16v100bhp View Post
Hi Hafi,
Nice job bro. and congrats on the hot thread you have here.
There are some things i noticed out of place and may be in your future list of mods, but anyways i would like to express it here. Well.. with all due respects.. here goes..

1. As every one was pointing - The steering - seems you lifted it from your palio back there . Doesnt blend in. I'm sure you have some plans for this also.
2. The silver painted parts on the dash board and door panels. It kind of spoils the combination. I would suggest a dull black or may be a deep copperish black if you are particular of getting it metallic. Also the box behind the steering and the hub. I would suggest a nice paint job on both. Black would do very well.
3. The center console? and what about a set of sport pedals?
4. Get a ring welded at the gear lever and fasten your gear boot above it. It should prevent it from sagging down.
5. Honestly i didnt like any of your decals or where it is placed, K&N or the Greaddy.. Well i am not much of a decal lover either. You dont have to take my opinion for this. But the "Pioneer".. Please remove it if you can. Every part of me is saying a no for that. and as designation pointed it out, the SUZUKI, you have to do something with it. A full windscreen film, a mat black sticker in place of the film you have there now, or even a darker tint than you have now would do.
6. A nice paint job on the front callipers would be nice. Ask designtaion about this. Heard he has a Ph.D in Brake calliper painting (and a dual degree in "oil change" )
hey 16v 100bhp,

thanx a lot for your suggestions...iam making some changes now..latesT pics will be uploaded soon....and about the interioirs iam going in for the black combination...it will match with the seats and the steering ...iam giving it a leather cover stitched over it and about the decals...hey the SUZUKI sticker cost me around thousand rupees..and its a big pain for me to remove those stickers:(...me too am not a decal lover...found the car to have plain look...so stickered in few brand names ...

hey thanx a lot for your suggestions..i want suggestions from all because i want my car the bhpian way....

HAFI
HAFI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2007, 19:34   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16v100bhp View Post

Hafi bhaai.. No offence.. I'm not hijacking your thread.. We'll see if we can get more ideas for your zen from these...

no yaaar..not at all...please do be active in this thread..i want all your views....i want all of your suggestions because i want to make my ride better...
HAFI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2007, 22:29   #50
nbr
BHPian

Good job HAFI. ur car's front grille looks cool. i didn't like the SUZUKI stickering on the windscreen. instead, a small SUZUKI stiickering on the bonnet would have looked better.
nbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2007, 00:02   #51
BHPian

hey hafi nice ride,
dude get rid of the steering wheel...
also put some good tail pipes on the car,
when u have twin silencers flaunt them man...
also i think the interiors look cool
enjoy man...
honda_dude is offline   Reply With Quote