Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2006, 20:02   #1

Smile Car Audio for my Swift

Hi Guys,

I have the two month old Azure Grey Swift -VXI. I am planning to buy a good audio system for a budget of 10 -12K. I have narrowed on Sony CDX-GT350S head unit with front and rear speakers. Any other suggestions are welcome.

I bought my Car from Sagar. I feel any accessories I get from them are over priced.

I want to know the good Car Audio delears in Blangalore where I can purchase and get it fitted.

Also looking for Sun films. Any suggestions where to get it from in Bangalore.

Cheers.

Old 16th June 2006, 21:11   #2
BHPian

i have heard from others, as well as from a close friend of mine that sony head units (even those bought under bill and warranty) start giving problems after about a year or so... i recommend you check out pioneer for good quality and value for money, or alpine/kenwood/clarion or others for quality (&pricier) options.

i have bought 3 pioneer grey market models so far, in about 4 years, and so far no problems dude!!! just my experience! rest is upto you.

do a search in the audio section, you can find all the info you need on audio setups.
Old 16th June 2006, 21:41   #3
Senior - BHPian

Swifter... Welcome on Board...

Please read the announcement section and familaiarise yourself with the forum and its rules before you proceed further..

Questions have to be posted in the relavant section.. this needs to be posted in the IN-Car Entertainment section...

ENjoy your stay in TBhp!!.. and Happy ICEing!
Old 17th June 2006, 10:22   #4
Team-BHP Support

Note from Mod

Please use the search function and check the ICE section

Plenty of info is there

This thread is closed
Closed Thread