Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 26th August 2014, 16:34   #31
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Remapped Fiat Linea. With switchable maps

Originally Posted by itsashishsharma View Post
I am not able to find a single reason not to buy the Zest if one is looking for a new car in that segment. Yes, the only slight letdown could be not the most exciting drive. It's 90hp engine will fall easily behind compared with a diesel Amaze. A remap can however change this and if I buy one, I am going for this option day 1.
Dont think you should go just by whats written in paper, the MJD is very revv happy and any day better than the Honda. Reliability has also been proved. In the real world, the performance of MJD cars can be vastly different than what the figures say on paper. In fact in stock form 90 bhp is pretty good with less weight of the Zest.

So Amit how is the remap treating your car now after a year. Any changes noticed in terms of drivability or mileage?

Last edited by motomaverick : 26th August 2014 at 16:36.
motomaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2014, 20:14   #32
Default Re: Remapped Fiat Linea. With switchable maps

First the projector lamp setup. And now this. You will just not give up on the Linea, is it??

Very good review. I am following your thread closely and will love to see the car in person when in Pune.

2 questions though -

1. How many KMS had the car done when you made the switch?
2. How many KMS has the car run on the remap?

This is truly, in the proverbial sense - A WOLF in a Sheep's clothing!!
iceman7 is offline   Reply With Quote