Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2006, 17:31   #31
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 613
Thanked: 116 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
In the july issue, there is an advt by SS Designs showing an innova, with the CAPTION: "Design of the Year" ..... that was a self proclaimed advertisment, not an award! Now that would be a pure publicity stunt.
Hi,

What West did was entirely wrong, and not condonable and he got what he deserved. But IMO, autopsyche you too aren't doing the right thing by blasting off a rival, when he is not present to defend himself.

\N
ntomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2006, 17:44   #32
BANNED
 
khaadu75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: same as the proposed venue for F1 ;-)
Posts: 1,154
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntomer
Hi,

What West did was entirely wrong, and not condonable and he got what he deserved. But IMO, autopsyche you too aren't doing the right thing by blasting off a rival, when he is not present to defend himself.

\N
Hey, ' RIGHT THING ' ???? Hey, its an open forum and not some court where the defendant has got to be there ... IMO , this forum is for voicing what we feel and if I feel someone is making false claims its my right to state it so that others dont get fooled .. !!!

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2006, 17:45   #33
Senior - BHPian
 
autopsyche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New Delhi, India
Posts: 1,516
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

ntomer, im not blasting off, im just putting down the facts. Anything wrong with that? There is no personal offence invloved here, neither is he my competitor or rival in any sort of a way. So that issue doesnt even arise! Infact i know him personally and we bump into each other pretty occasionally, so believe me its not the way you are perceiving it. Cheers.

Last edited by autopsyche : 20th July 2006 at 17:46.
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2006, 17:52   #34
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 613
Thanked: 116 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, ' RIGHT THING ' ???? Hey, its an open forum and not some court where the defendant has got to be there ... IMO , this forum is for voicing what we feel and if I feel someone is making false claims its my right to state it so that others dont get fooled .. !!!

Cheers
Yeah, it's an open forum and we all have rights to say whatever we want to; but this is an entirely different scenario altogether - autopsyche and this guy SS (never met him, never known him) are essentially in the same business. So in my opinion, it just isn't right for autopsyche to comment on other guy's work.

\N
ntomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2006, 17:54   #35
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 613
Thanked: 116 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
ntomer, im not blasting off, im just putting down the facts. Anything wrong with that? There is no personal offence invloved here, neither is he my competitor or rival in any sort of a way. So that issue doesnt even arise! Infact i know him personally and we bump into each other pretty occasionally, so believe me its not the way you are perceiving it. Cheers.
I believe you. Matter closed :-)
cheers
\N

Last edited by ntomer : 20th July 2006 at 17:55.
ntomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2006, 17:56   #36
BHPian
 
a4_attitude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 442
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

I thnik information about SS is suffiecient enough for future reference.
HENCE THREAD CLOSED
(damm thread doesnt get closed I WISH..If am a Mod....) hehehehhe
Cheers
W.A
a4_attitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Friction Modifier for LSD suman Technical Stuff 12 8th August 2014 14:21
Wagon - R (car modifier) abhee Modifications & Accessories 5 13th April 2008 00:48


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:00.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks