Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories

Old 31st March 2017, 15:03   #106
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: Installed! TRW Struts in my VW Vento

Hello all. Does anybody know where I could get trw rear shock absorbers for my polo in mumbai? Also is it true that TRW parts do not come with any sort of warranty in india ? Thanks
Ferrariwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 21:58   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrariwell View Post
Hello all. Does anybody know where I could get trw rear shock absorbers for my polo in mumbai? Also is it true that TRW parts do not come with any sort of warranty in india ? Thanks
You could try on spareshub.com. I had purchased TRW suspension components for my car from them.
sumeethaldankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 23:16   #108
BHPian

To all the Gurus in here,

I have a 1.6L GT TDI and have been contemplating a suspension upgrade. My car has currently done 74k and now that I am planning to upgrade- going through this thread, the question that comes to my mind is:

If I want a stiffer than stock set up, how to I match up all suspension components to work seamlessly? All struts, mounts and stabilizers?
(I could get that all parts need to match up, but couldn't figure it completely)

Thanks in advance.
Though I have been taking notes so they percolate in my grey cells.... Still it all feels a bit confusing.
Intelsingh is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote